Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by quoth_the_raven, Jan 30, 2006.

1. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

It's okay, I have tons of Jorja dreams all the time :lol: :p

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Last night I had a rather creepy, but awesome dream.

First I was walking in my old school, and one of the old teachers, had the biggest crush on me. And she wouldn't leave me alone and kept trying to hold my hand in the hallway and stuff (which made no sense, cause she's totally homophobic). Then I found a computer and I went on neopets and found a lime green paintbrush and a codestone wearing clothes. Then I was like "OMG! That's aweome" and was freaking out. Then I woke up and realized I never found that stuff, which made me sad. But I was quite relieved to know one of my old teacher didn't have a crush on me :p

3. 56SCAE71

56SCAE71 Victim

Last night or early this morning I had a dream with David Caruso in it. I was walking around some neighborhood at night with two young boys (I think the neighborhood was having some party or something) Don't know if they were my sons or neighborhood kids(I don't have kids in real life). We got to a park and turned around to come back and David appeared out of nowhere. I walked up to him and we strated holding hands and walking back to whereever and we stopped at some point and he started to hug me and whisper things in my ear, anyway we ended up laying on the grass!! He was wearing really nice fitting jeans and t-shirt and a leather jacket :D.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I had a fever last night, so, you know how weird your dreams can be when you're sick.

I was watching some romance movie starring Matthew McConaughey and Josh Lucas (don't worry, it didn't have a Brokeback Mountain twist to it):). I was sitting on my bed drooling and eating my ice cream when I looked up at the televison and noticed that Josh Lucas was walking towards the camara. I kept staring and the next thing I know he's walking out of the tv and towards me on my bed. He looks at me and smiles ;) and I'll let you guys fill in the rest. ;)

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I know about how weird dreams are when you're sick. I've benn really sick for a week.

Tommorrow is my first day back at school, I've been so bored being sick that I'm actually happy about going back.

Enough about sickness, I had a really weird dream today.

I dreamt that I was in Englind with a few friends. In my dream my friends were based on their real life counter parts only a little different. The only part I remember well is flying back to the US from Wales, and I was sitting with a friend who we'd met earlier in the trip and became friends. However we agreed we'd split our time with others, and the whole flight back we just talked. The weird thing is, is that the frind in my dream was an actual Princess, you know a part of the Roytal family. The really weird part is I know which of my friends she's based on, and my friend isn't a princess or stuck up like you'd expect for someone who a princess is based on. I was probably thinking about Princess Diana during that part of the dream, she seemed to be an all right person.

6. softcake

softcake Pathologist

I had a dream about giant reptile things (like T-Rex, just smaller) chasing me all the way through a jungle. I fell into a deep hole and broke my leg, but all I was complaining about was my broken watch... :confused:

7. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

I had the most random dream the other night lol here goes:

I was standing in my back garden and i looked up and the sky it was purple and i said better go in it'l be orange soon but next minute i was in a giant bubble roling down a hill when i hit the bottom of the hill all the people i knew where there and they were shouting at me through the bubble but there were so many of them i couldnt understand them. Next thing im sitting an exam in my school i open the paper get a paper cut and i wake up with the pain in my finger where i had the paper cut in my dream.
    WEIRD!!!!!

8. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

i had an odd dream last night, i dont remember it in full, just clipits, so this is what ive got
    -being wedged in between 2 hot emo guys
    -one of them being my friends brother
    -my friends brother aunctioning off his t-shirt he was wearing and i bought it for £3
    -he took it right off and gave it to me
    -i saw the other guy in a shop
    -i remember something about swimming, but thats very weak

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm still sick so...

I dreamed that I was married to Kevin Federline and I hated him (wow that's a big stretch :wink) well anyway, me and him went to the mall and George Eads (not Nick Stokes) beat the crap out of him and I left with George.

That's where I cut it off.

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Last night I had such a weird dream. I dreamt that, I was randomly singing in a hallway and I ran into the president of the US, but it wasn't actually him, it was like some random guy. Then he went on and on about how singing was illegal, and I shouldn't do it again. Then I was like "Umm okay" then I was randomly somewhere else and a blue smurf walked up to me and asked me if I would be his bestfriend. I was like "Yeah, I always wanted to be your bestfriend"

Then I woke up to my alarm clock singing the Dora The Explorer alarm clock! (It's a dora alarm clock quite obviously :p )

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I took a nap this after noon.

I was with Eric and Ryan, I think I may have been Calleigh. We were at Ryans apartment, and I went out onto the back deck, and it opened up into the water. Like, if you walked to the end of the deck, you were in the water. And you could jump off, and the water was really deep. In the middle of the deck was a spiral staircase that went down into the water.
    So anyway, me and Eric went swimming. Then we all ordered pizza.
    :lol: I have no idea where any of that came from.

12. AngelaG

AngelaG Hit and Run

I dreamt I was in an airplane. I have no idea where I was going, but I remember saying that I wasn't supposed to be there. Then the plane starts to take-off, but it was moving forward. It was moving backward, like a slingshot type of rollercoaster that pulls you backward so your staring at the ground for a couple of seconds before shoting you into the air. I could even hear the chain clinking.

I guess I shouldn't get on a plane anytime soon.

13. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Ok I dreamed that I was in my basement, and we had wall to wall carpeting....and I was apparently having this party. I opened the door and Melina Kanakaredes, Eddie Cahill, Gary Sinise, Carmine Giovinazzo, and Jonathan Togo were at the door. I got to hug Eddie and Carmine :lol: and then they said "remember....you invited us to your birthday party..today?" And I got freaked out because I didn't remember having a party...so I went into the kitchen and we didn't have any cake, or snacks, so I told them to come back tomorrow.
    So that day I went around giving everyone at my school invitations to my party telling them the cast of CSINY and Jon Togo were gonna be there....and the invitations were weirdly like a treasure map that if you got the right piece at the party you won a Golden Globe gift bag. So then I ran into my friend who left the school, in the middle of this town I went to the other day, and he couldn't go, but was strangely mute.
    So at my party there was this giant TV, and it turned on and there was this message that said "Sorry we can't come, Katherine" and then Adam Sandler came on and was like "I'm still outside!". Then Skeet Ulrich came on and said "Happy Birthday Katherine..sorry I can't be there!!" And then picture of other celebrities flashed by and said they were sorry they couldn't come to my party..
    It was a very weird dream. It's not even my birthday :lol:

14. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

i remember being on msn in my dream last night, i remember IMing my friend sabrina and putting something like, ignore what im saying im asleep, ive yet to ask her if it ascutally happened or whether it was just in the dream

15. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

i had a fantastic dream last night, i remember it quite vividly aswell! i was going out with tyson ritter from all american rejects, he had fallen out with 2 of the band members and i was trying to patch things up. i remember hugging and kissing him alot. best dream in a long while!