Weird Dreams

I've been having really weird dreams lately and they're starting to freak me out. :lol:

The one I had last night, my gf came to visit and my mom didn't seem to understand that this girl wasn't just a friend, she was my girlfriend. I kept telling her "Mom, she's my girlfriend! We're dating!" and she just kept saying weird stuff like "I don't think I've your friend. What's her name?" :confused:

A few days ago I had a CSI related dream and in which, Catherine came to my house because she needed my help. When my sister saw her, she ran outside screaming "Cath! I love you!" Catherine ended up shoving my sister to the ground and saying "Go away, you freak." :lol: And then I woke up. I never did find out what poor Cath needed my help with. :lol:

ive had some really weird dreams, sometimes i wake up all sweaty and i cant go back to sleep! one time i had this dream about being a water park and i was on this new ride and something happened and i went underwater and couldnt get out and i couldnt breathe- and i woke up because in real life i was holding breath. weirrd.

The other night I had a dream where a girl had my pinned to the wall by my throat trying to strangle me, so I shouted my friend Andy to rescue me, but I don't even know anyone called Andy :eek:

I had a dream that my little sister was a bank robber, then she turned into a murderer, then she tried to kill me and my gf because she was jealous of us! I was like uhhh... :lol:

A few weeks ago my supervisor {she is also a friend of mine} were talking about her getting a kitten, well the other night I dreamt that I had the cutest little fluffy gray kitten at work, I showed her to Christy and she told me to get rid of the damn cat and get my ass back to work!!!! Then I woke up and was like what was that all about??? I have had a cold and been taking Nyquil and sometime have some stupid dreams when I take medicicne. :lol:

I had a dream I was in Dakota Fanning's house last night.

On a random note, at first glance I thought this topic was "Wet Dreams"...scared me for a moment

I dreamed I was talking on MSN about CSI:NY and the only reason I watched it was because it had Horatio. :lol: (...Does dream me even realize Horatio isn't on NY? :p)

And then in that very dream, I killed my mother with a letter opener, and then I killed my sister and then my dad got mad at me because I don't go out in public. (I just wanted him to tell the school I was grieving...) :lol:

I had a dream that I got a phone call from Nick that I shouldn't go to work that day because Canadians were 80% likley to get sick that day, but Americans were 70% likley not to get sick that day. :lol: It was an interesting dream.

speed_cochrane said:
And then in that very dream, I killed my mother with a letter opener,
Scared of you. :lol:

Some people say that the last thing you think of before you fall asleep can someway enter the dream you have, now, I don't know if that's really true, but I'm a little worried about you Geni. :lol: Just kidding. ;)

Tinkerbell said
Some people say that the last thing you think of before you fall asleep can someway enter the dream you have, now, I don't know if that's really true, but I'm a little worried about you Geni. :lol: Just kidding. ;)

I've always believed that's true. Frankly, I'm a little worried about myself now. :lol:

I guess I shouldn't run with letter openers anymore. :devil: :p

I dreamed I was Cal and Ryan's daughter, and then I was running away from then at the subway, and suddenly Mac and Stella arrived and they said I was their daughter :p

I think it's funny 'cause actually I looked as I was Cal and Eric's daughter :p

Ok last night I dreamed that I got fired from my job due to 'failing to keep the office at the right temperature' and then for some reason I decided to sue my work for unfair dismissal and Nick Stokes was the investigating officer from human resources, ummmm right, but at least I got some eye candy while having weird dreams.

the other night i dreamt that someone had a car accident outside my school and it was delko! i was running round school (which had turned into a hospital) trying to find him and Horatio. then some random guy grabbed hold of me and drove off with me and my HOT head of year rescued me. Last night i dreamt that my boss got murdered and i was trying to find her but i couldnt. it would have made sense to call the police and get the hell out of there but dreams are dreams. i think i need help.

Last night I had a dream my one friend was gay (even though she's like the straightest person I know) and her friend (who is also not gay) was also gay. And I was watching some presentation and they randomly kept kissing, and they were part of the presentation some how :lol:

And Monday night I had a dream that Allie was never aloud to do anything with me again and so then I got an x-ray of my heart and showed it to her and I was like "look, it's broken" and it was a paper heart spilt in two :lol:

And now after all these odd interesting dreams, I'm scared to have a dream tonight :p

Dreams are so weird...I hope you sleep well tonight CatherineWillows .

Well, just before I head to bed I thought I would share this dream from last week....Maybe I am spending too much time here...

In my dream everyone on the ward (Stokes Syndrome Ward that is) was in a really bad mood and extremely irritable. It was because we were all having our period at the same time, which is a phenomenon that can apparantly occur with women living in close proximity (for example nuns, and yes I had to explain this to the ward in my dream too). Anyway, some of us decided that we should all live together for a while, and moved to one of the girls houses to continue the ward as a sort of commune.

I wonder if, now that I am thinking about it, it will enter my dream again tonight? Hopefully not, because it was actually very weird. :confused:

Back