Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great wall everybody. Snaggled the Mack wall Mitzi. I got a friend overhere who says he just looks like the footbal coach from the present HSV (Germany) *Beats me* I just love it!!! :devil:

great wall bonna...i forgot the rest :eek:
heres two more from me, jools im kinda thinking that you will like the 2nd :devil: :lol:, words are taken from roxette, thing about you

Mitz, you're so right my girl. I just love it. What kind of whisperer are you? No walls from me today. Parent's visit. Just snuck in to take a peek. :devil: And do I love it. :lol:

Great wallpapers in here everybody! Awesome work, I especially loved your wall BonaTaylor, love your style :)

OK, my sweetie Charlotte ;) :

I see you once found the 'Edit'-Button and also used it - that's great! Now I really have to ask you to remember this button for the future, cause your last entries were double/triple-posts AGAIN.
If you wanna address a message to several different people you can do so in ONE single post, just take a look at the posts from the other users, they place the names at the beginning and then give their comments.

If you have problems to understand these thing because of language difficulties, no problem, you can always send me a private message and ask me, I'll try to explain it in other words then. :)

(How to send a private message: click on my name above my user icon, my profile opens, scroll down till you read: 'Send a private message', click on it and just write the message. Click on 'Continue' and then on 'Submit' - voilà. :) )

Thanks mitzi and cinegirl for your nice comments. :) Glad you like it.

mitzi, I like the 2nd one of yours a lot, the Mac one with the Roxette lyrics. Lovely! Great words :)

CSIsienna... I had to LMAO about the HSV comment (Huub Stevens, right?!) Mac SOOOOOO doesn't look like him. But my mom used to say that David James Elliott (Harmon Rabb at "JAG") looks like the old German secretary of defense Volker Rühe which had kind of the same level of resemblance as Mac and Huub! LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways... here's one more.

It is an old challenge entry.
I don't know if I have posted that before. If so, forgive the black hole formerly known as my brain. :rolleyes:

Nice walls again. I forgot to mention it in my last post.

fallenthrough-very nice

BT-love both of yours.

mitzi- you rock & I snagged both from your last post

Here's two from me for the night.

BonaTaylor, I love you Smacked Wall. I agree Mac doesn't look like Huub, but my football fanatic friend does think so. He's oooo ssoo wrong!

Katpin, just great walls once again. However Double Trouble does it for me. Cool how you worked both pics! I love and snaggled it.

Here's just a plain one. My muse has left me for a while.

katpin you've been a busy girl whilst i was tucked up in bed, and as always i loved them all. :devil:
bonnataylor i havent seen that one before, i loved it, :D
jools...hot stuff as always :devil:
anyway as ive only just got out of bed :eek: none from me at the mo, but will get cracking soon :lol:

Hey Senna....Snagged your wall, as per usual.....and allow me to say.....it's wonderful, and you have not lost your muse. :D :D :D

With all these walls, I'm gonna need more space, or more computers, just to see them all.

Everyones work is so awesome, great talent. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back