Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx Mitzi, I was stunned as well by the result. Didn't know it was possible.

Charlotte, great walls, I snaggled the Nick one for a collegue at work. She's nuts about him.

charlotte great walls, jools another fab one, well as promised here are two walls from me, and you never know i might get some more up later :lol:

Great walls again everybody. Charlotte71 welcome to the thread. I was amiss of doing that in my last post. Nothing fancy but here are three more from me. Pics courtesy of MDG.

Welcome Charlotte! You have some really nice walls.

CSISenna- great walls

mitzi- I love that Mac wall

katpin- beautiful walls

A Danny/Lindsay wall from me with lyrics from "Feels Like Today" by Rascal Flatts.

thanx dingbat :)
fallenthrough love the d/l one, katpin all great as always..
last 2 of the night as going to bed, got work in the morning, more tomorrow though, promise :D
anyway couldnt go without doing at least one of you know who :devil:

I like all wp that you made....great work everybody!!! :) :) :)

I don´t like Sofia Curtis very much but I made a wall of her for everybody who likes her... :D
here it is.....

Sofia -

mitzi- love the Flack wall
Charlotte- nice wall of Sofia
katpin- great walls as usual

A GSR wall with lyrics from "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts.

speedlecsi...no prob at all,my pleasure ;)
charlotte another nice wall
katpin & fallenthrough great as always, i was trying to think of something to put on the flack wall, but nothing seemed right, so i had to leave it blank, maybe im listening to the wrong songs :lol:

Great Walls everyone!! Too much name to go into detail, but surely I am impressed. :) Did I mention that this is my fav thread??? ;)

Here is another one of my SMACked style ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back