Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
another outstanding wallpaper katpin ..you rock :D
great wall again fallenthrough...I love this thread :devil:
heres mine for the day, sorry its been late coming.... :)

words from kokomo

Fallenthrough-love the Grissom/sara wall. It's great

mitzi- thanks glad you liked it. Yours are awesome as always.

My 10 yr old granddaughter's furious with me. She asked how's come I make wp's of everyone else but her fave? *Grissom* So I broke down & made this one. Sad thing is she won't see it till her next visit. Not that great but, I'm happy with it.

well im sure she will love it kat, its great its to late for me to make one now, but i will make one for her too tomorrow as a pressie from me :) ;)

Well... apologies for the double post of my last wp. Wasn't intended and I indeed couldn't remember.

To make it up, here is a brandnew one and not NY inspired for a change... ;)

Have fun...

nice George wall bonna
Jools you do love your macy. :lol: stunning as always :devil:

katpin as promised from last night, heres a pressie for your granddaughter...i hope she likes it half as much as i know she's gonna love yours..

Thanks Mitzi. I love it & no doubt she will too. The coloring on yours is always so much better than mine. Like a shiny glow. How do you ever get that? They're always sooooooooo gorgeous. I have snagged it of course. She'll want it printed out to put on her wall. LOL Thanks again. None from me atm. Haven't been up long so will have to wait till I'm completely awake. lol

oooooooooooo jools i love the new look, its stunning :devil:
thanks for the compilments guys, im hoping to have at least one up real soon

Thanx Mitzi, I was just fooling around, but I liked the result. Sorry no blending at that one. I'm just a sucker for for straight/plain colors. Tried a bit different with this one though.

ahhhhhhhhh jools i love it, and i absolutly love that song, it sets of the wall perfectly..so romantic and smoochy
heres 3 from me...i was having a snow day fix :devil:

ps ...i love your new banner :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back