Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg Sanders

Welcome in this thread Charlotte. Lovely Greg-wall you made. Hope you have fun in this thread. Enjoy!

Just a plain Sinise Wall.

Welcome aboard, Charlotte71, and thanks for your comment :)

You made a great Greggo-Wallpaper, great style!

just one hint:

please refrain from double-posting as it could be seen as spamming, you have the option to edit your posts for 24 hours, just click the 'Edit' button in the dark blue box right above your post. :)
If you have any questions about this just check out the Board Rules or pm either Wyoming or myself, we are glad to help :)
Further more, please try to not change the subject title in threads such as the Wallpaper Thread, Icons Thread, Signature/Banners Thread, so we won't get confused ;)

Hey Charlotte! It's me again :D

OK, this was again a so called double-post. Perhaps it's easier to remember the 'Edit'-function when I'll just show it:

lookie here:

When you want to add something more - like your last wallpaper - to your previous post, click on that button I marked with the red arrow, this function is available up to 24 hours.
If somebody else responses to your post you don't need to edit ;) Questions? Just pm me :)

Nice job on the wps everyone! I have been a bad girl and have not done any in weeks. I need some inspiration badly! I am not entering this challenge either....
I am hoping pics from the new season will help!
Ok enough of that.....again - great job everyone!

Wow great walls everyone. Sorry I haven't been in here. Have been going through some rough times lately. Have the weight of the world on my shoulders it seems. This may be a little early but just wanted to play around with the new brushes to see what I could come up with. Hope ya like.

welcome to the thread charlotte, and great wallpapers of greggo, csisenna gorgeous as always, katpin great new effect there,it is so annoying that can only use the basic brushes in my photoshop, i dont know why but it wont recongise any of the others, no matter what way i download them, none for me at the mo but promise to have some up later ;)

Thanks cinegirl for explanation.... ;)I´m new here....you know..and I´ve never been on forum like this so I must learn a lot of things.... :D :D and thanx for your advice too....i´ll try it, and if it will be bad again, please tell me......( sorry for my english...I can´t speak English very well....I´m learning... :lol:)

You're welcome Charlotte. See you found the edit button. Well 3 times is.....

Here's a new one. Thanx to Luving for the gun pic for making the wall complete. Luvya.

jools one word wow, that is so stunning, ive got to pop out for a bit but hope to have at least one up when i get back :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back