Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
great walls katpin, fallenthrough and csisenna, is your icon your own pencil drawning of him as i think its fab :D
calleighspeedle...noproblem its my pleasure :D

Thanx for liking it Mitzi. Can't take credit for the pic though, it's made by a photographer Viktor .... Something (can't remember the last name). It's a black/white photo. I just played around with it and liked the effect it gave.

Here's the wall that goes with it.

Nice going Katpin! Your H-walls are always romantic!

Okay, I'm losing my trail here *I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble with someone*. :devil:

I was able to do a quick glance at all the wps from the last week. You guys do such beautiful work. I may need some tutoring! I feel like I took 10 steps backwards on my wallpaper making! Here are the 3 I entered in the last challenge......

There are so much wallpapers again. no time to say to all of you in person what so i just have to say ..whooo great work *thud* love them all..

here a new one from me:

fab wallpapers everyone, work for me is easing up now, and as ive got next week off, im hoping that i will make up for the lack of wallpapers lately. In the meantime here's one of warrick that i done

cinegirl said:
Welcome to the new Thread everybody! Here you can show and request Wallpapers of all 3 CSI shows.

Previous threads: #5 #4

The normal rules apply:

- only three images in one post, for further WPs use the URL-code; and because we're speaking of Wallpapers: when you want to post your stuff as images, as thumbnails! only ;)

- be gentle and fair, constructive criticism is appreciated but don't bash anybody!

- most of all: HAVE FUN!

OK, I'm not one of the biggest wallpaper artists, but I wanted to bring along some opening presents, so here are two very old CaRWash-Wp from me.

[image]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/cinegirl2000/Wallpapers/th_nikkixmas3.png[/image] [image]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/cinegirl2000/Wallpapers/th_wphappy2.png[/image]

The first one was a Christmas present for lovely Dutchie last year...
Great Wallpapers !!! :)

Greg Sanders

Hi! I´m new here and I love all your wallpapers that you made...they´re great.....I made one wallpaper too....I hope you´ll like it....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back