Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. So many new walls since I was last here. They are all so well done :)

I was looking through my photobucket (of course :p) and I came across some wall papers that I couldn't remember if I posted.

this Lindsay one:

This D/L one:

This 3 CSI guys one:

and this Marg one:

Very nice darx2mint4. Haven't seen some done that way before that i recall. It's pretty neat. None from me at the moment. Have loads to catch up here. Maybe later.

Thanks for all you comments guys. I just love to experiment with the effects and see what comes out of it. Katbug, Explination will be in the Putting Hands together thread in about 20.

Thanks CSISenna!

I have not had too much time for new wp's. Hopefully I can get to some this weekend.

Oh it needs to be bumped up. I will find a new pic and post it there so we can get working again!

I forgot I did do this one the other day. Not too happy with it though.

katbug i really like it to ;)
none from me so far, cant seem todo anything i like, maybe i get inspaired a little later :)

Thanks Katpin & Mitzi! I kind of lost my inspiration after sending in my challenge entries.....need to kick it back into high gear! :lol:

All these wp's are so good in this thread. I love coming here to see them! :D

i got bored,decided to challenge myself. came up with this.

now, i know it's simple, but i made it and sized it so that if you choose the tile option on your desktop customization list it looks like one large wallpaper. *shrug* I thought it was cool :)

That is nice! Is that a brush you used on it?

I know I am always asking that question - but I am always looking for good brushes to use.

Those are great wall Katbug and Dstined4gr8ness *gotta check that name, how do you came up on that one?* Destined for .... then I lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back