Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, Jools, snaggled again as usual, also Katbug, used your Horatio wall in one of my new YT vids, called "Satisfaction", along with CSISenna's, you should have a look. Also Mitzi96, I used yours too, on a vid with Mac called "Start me Up", with CSISenna's. The more you make, the more you all make my vids look great.

So thanks and have a look. luvingmyHoratio is my YT name.

Lovely artwork, everyone!
here's one I just threw together in a few minutes (as you can probably tell) as I was testing out a different font:

great walls as always guys, im running off to do another one now mmmmmmmmmmm who shalli do next, promise it wont be flack :lol:(by the way, thanx for the great comments)

Great walls all! :D

Here's another GSR wall from me. I know I promised NY and Miami walls but this is one I started for the wallpaper challenge but rejected because I couldn't get the colouring right and the caps I used are too low-res. Anyway, here it is:

k0mbain - I have a subscribed Photobucket account so it lets me load much larger resolution pics. So, I made a quick Ryan wall for you in 1680x1050, as requested. Hope you like:

Credits
GSR wall: caps from JFO. Mask-brush by Mutsie. Butterfly brush by Sunira.
Ryan wall: caps from Modern Day Gallery. Background texture by sanami276 (with a colour gradient map applied).

mitzi >> Lovely Greg wallpaper i like it..Show me more of you..
Wolfesgamergirl > Thats pretty, i love the font you use in it.
CSI fan UK >> I really love the GSR wallpaper you made nice caps you used for it.
Katpin > What can i say its great like always.. Really devoted ;) to H..
Kayline >> *thud* that must have been alot of work but i like it, its so Hot..
CSISenna > Pretty Mac Wallpaper you have there. ( I love your screenname by the way & totaly offtopic)

I made a Smacked wallpaper, i really loved the pic I used for it..

mitzi-wonderful wallpaper

wolfesgamegirl-yours is wonderful as well.

BN-great as always.

What can I say. I love H but have been trying to branch out. :lol:

Here's another H :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back