Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks CSISenna

OT:... destined for greatness. It has been my email address for as long as i can remember, when i was in HS me and my best friend made our emails like that hers was phenomenal destiny because we had our whole lives ahead of us,i guess.

Back on topic, darx2mint4 i heart the first two of your walls.. they are awesome!!

darx2mint4 - great walls - really like the style of the D/L one! :cool:

katbug - the text of your wall says it all :)

dfg - that's a really neat idea with the tiling - great wall too! :cool:

mitzi - I love that H wall! :eek: Fantastic style - great blending and colouring. I've snagged it. Thanks. By coincidence, I just made a wall you might enjoy:

Credits: Past My Shoulder for screencaps. stock.xchng for stock photo (beer in glass).

csifanuk....wot can i say omg i better have a cold shower :D yes you guessed ive snagged it :lol:...more please you better at doing flack (and danny ones of cause) than me, so guys that was a big big hint :D ;)

I'll see what I can do Calleighspeedle.

For now I just want to share my latest.
Text is made by Nattybatty55. Huggles.

wow love all the new wp's. Didn't have time yesterday to make anything so here's some new ones for ya.

calleighspeedle I'll try my hand at making your wp for ya.

csisenna love the wallpaper.

mitzi, I think you did an outstanding job on your Rory wp. I doubt if mine will be as wonderful as yours is. LOL

Thanks you guys. Mitzi, Love what you did to that wall. Haven't come up with anything. Still thinking about it. Lost a bit of inspiration. That Smacked-wall took me about 2 hours. It's getting tougher! :devil:

thanks for the vote of confidence guys, though im sure you will come up with a lot better ;) ive lost the inspiration two, not sure what im gonna do next :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back