Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow Mitzi, the heat is definately on! I'm in big need of a cold shower *giggles*.
Katpin, I just love what you did with this wallpaper! It's so colorfull.

Well no walls from me today, been quite busy with a surprise.

^^fallenthrough - so you finally found inspiration for that scene!? And what a great wall you've produced! I love the way the grungey background compliments Sara's dishevelled appearance. :lol: And great choice of text - I struggled for ages to think of something for the wall I produced for that scene and in the end didn't put any text in. As a result it lacks something. You're choice of text is perfect - succint and so obvious! ;) It's looking good on my desktop right now! :D

katpin - I'm sorry but I couldn't choose between your two H walls so I just snagged them both. Both textures really compliment the pics you chose. I love your H/Y wall too - beautiful! :D

dstined4gr8ness - cute NYC collage! :cool:

mitzi - Alas poor Speed! Great wall - the texture really fits the text used - hot indeed! :D

dstined4gr8ness-loved the NY wallpaper

fallenthrough-great wall.

mitzi-great walls.

Thanks everyone that liked my wp's. I'm trying something different all the time now. Getting bold. LOL Here's something new.

mitzi962000 said:
katpin i love the stella/mac one, i wish i could do them as good as that, you certainly have an artistic eye :)

Well......I don't know about having an artistic eye but thank you. Glad you liked it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back