Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
fallenthrough im sorry, but im not a sara fan (ducks) but that is a really lovely wall of her, bulletgirl they are great, and sometimes plain is more,

Mitzi, great job you did.
Fallenthrough, it's o so cute.
BulletGirl, what can I say. They are fab! No need for text. Snagged nr. 1 *ducks*
Katpin, you just keep improving and welcome back. Hope you had a good vacation. With this temperature I'm jealous of you!

Thanks Mitzi & CSISenna. Glad ya liked them. Yes, CSISenna I had a wonderful time. The only hottest day we had was Thurs. Of course thatwas after it had rained all evening & through the night. LOL I hated to leave. I told my daughter I should've lost some weight with all the walking we did. LOL Sorry mods OT.

Here's a M/S one I tried doing.

mitzi that's ok you don't like Sara. But thanks for the nice comment
katpin I love your Mac/Stella wall
Bullet Girl I love that Calleigh wall. It's beautiful, even without text

Here's another wallpaper from me:
Grissom

Great work you guys. Just made a plain and simple one. Smile ;)

I just had an idea for a eventual new thread. BulletGirl caused the inspiration with her Calleigh-Wall: Adjusting Wallpapers.
Make a wallpaper with just textures and photo's and leave the adjustments to others. Would be nice to see what others do with your wallpaper. The one who provided the wall can choose 'the perfect wallpaper'. The chosen one has to provide a new wall to work with. It's just a thought, but let me know what you think of it. Just PM me.

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my last walls guys! :D

gregslabmouse said:
OMG csi_fan_uk I love that Wendy/Hodges one! And those lyrics are from a song I'm using for a Hodges video :lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks of him in regards to that song :rolleyes:
You're not alone! :lol: I'd love to see that video when it's finished! Hodges is brilliant!

fallenthrough - I love your last three walls and have snagged them all! Despite being more of a GSR fan, I actually adore the D/L one best - the images and blending really worked fantastically on that one! :D

CSISenna - I adore your GSR waterfalls and H wall too! I've snagged them both. The H one is very original - great work!

katpin - Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Glad to see you're back on fine form and producing some fantastic walls! I snagged your H one because it's gorgeous! :D

mitzi - You're Flack and Speed walls are fantastic! :cool: Poor Speed! :(

Bullet_Girl - less can indeed be more and your Calleigh wall is simply beautiful! Your H/C wall however is something else! I don't even ship DuCaine but I've snagged that wall because it's simply gorgeous! Tell your friend that their manip is really good too! :eek:

I haven't any walls today as I spent all my free time making my entries for the latest challenge. I cannot wait to see everyone's entries - especially if the above is anything to go by! :D

I just had an idea for a eventual new thread. BulletGirl caused the inspiration with her Calleigh-Wall: Adjusting Wallpapers.
Make a wallpaper with just textures and photo's and leave the adjustments to others. Would be nice to see what others do with your wallpaper. The one who provided the wall can choose 'the perfect wallpaper'. The chosen one has to provide a new wall to work with. It's just a thought, but let me know what you think of it. Just PM me.
I inspired you? OMG! :D :lol: yay... I feel so important lol. I'm working on a bunch of other Calleigh/Emily themed ones with the same type of theme :p so keep your eyes peeled ;)

Bullet_Girl - less can indeed be more and your Calleigh wall is simply beautiful! Your H/C wall however is something else! I don't even ship DuCaine but I've snagged that wall because it's simply gorgeous! Tell your friend that their manip is really good too!

I will be sure to tell them that :D Just incase anyone was wondering, the lyrics are actually from the 'Elephant Love Medley' from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrak :D I heart Moulin Rouge :D

Fallenthrough -Love the Grissom wallpaper. Hope to see more.

CSISenna -Oh man how I love to see Horatio smile. I loved it.

Mitzi - Loved the Speed one you did.

csi_fan_uk - Thanks for the welcome back. I'm glad you liked my latest wp's. I'm trying to get better. Here are two wp's blended but differently with the same pics. Let me know which ones you like best. lol

Mitzi, I love the Speedle Wall.
Katpin, Your work is great. Allthough I like the first wall, because it's softens H a bit. Like the left picture in the wall most (lol).

katpin i really love the 2nd h wall you did, just shows we all got different tastes dont it :lol: i love the first one too mind, keep them coming. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back