Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great walls all! :D

Just a quick post before I disappear for the weekend. Another GSR wall. Apologies to all those non-GSR fans but I love the Geeklove! This one is from the recent UK episode "Ending Happy":

Images are from WPAP, JFO and Beyond Imagination. Textures and brushes used are from Moments Misplaced. Lyrics are from "Happiness" by Grant Lee Buffalo.

Have a great weekend all! :)

CSISenna- great walls. They're gorgeous.

csi_fan_uk- love yours as well. Colors are gorgeous.

I did a G/S one. I haven't done many of them so thought I'd try one again. LOL

Hey Mitzi, thanks for liking my walls.

I used multiple programms for my last wall: the healing brush in Photoshop 7 for the big photo and the geometric effects in Paint Shop Pro. Last programm is great, because it shows the effect before you activate them. Hope this helps.

Katpin, I love very much what you did with the Grissom/Sara wallpaper. Great going!

These are amazing. I love all the effects!
For the life of me I cannot figure out brushes.....grumbles in frustration. I figured out textures - finally (except I cannot figure out blending yet either!) Although I still cannot figure out how to download them and get them into my photoshop......LOL I guess that was my rant of the day! :eek:

thanx csi senna, though not much help :) i only have photoshop 7 and im with katbug, i cant download textures or brushes for some reason keeps on coming up as not compatable :( so with the textures to use as backgrounds i have to do it the old fashion way of saving it :D

CSISenna very nice Calleigh wallpaper
katpin the colors of the GSR wallpaper works so well the scene
csi_fan_uk I'm glad ou liked my last wallpaper. I actually didn't really notice some of the things you pointed out in that wallpaper.

Here's a new wallpaper.
Greg Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back