Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^I really love your style in these wallpapers. Those are stunning and looking so great i love to see more of you work & more of Calleigh/Emily creations from you..

Thanks CSISenna and katpin for your nice comments. I love both your new walls too! Both have great colouring. I snagged the GSR one. :D

Great Greg walls from fallenthrough and edog! Great moody use of blending and a cool new style respectively! Snagged both. :D

mitzi - what's not to love about your second wall!? It features four cute guys and a cool layout. I love it. I also love your H wall. Great work - snagged both! :D

SandleDL - adorable Sandle walls! Nice choice of lyrics for the second one.

No new walls from me as I was with my folks for the Father's Day (UK) weekend. I'll see what I can do later this week. I'm sure you guys will keep 'em coming though. You'd better - they're all so good! :cool:

Edog great Greg wallpaper. I like it.

SandleDL- I think it's great. Hope to see more

Mitzi love the Danny/Flack one.

Here's a new Horatio

Thanks for the compliments mitzi962000. I just keep experimenting. Somethimes a get the strangest results, but I just like them.

For example the one I just finished. Horatio

whoa :eek: flipping heck how did you do that, that is just brilliant,i wish mine was half as good :( but at least i can look at yours :)

great wallpaper as usual katpin, i dont know how often i'll be able to get on here in the next couple of weeks, as i have a really nasty mixture of shifts in work (days, nights and afternoons), but i will ry and get on as often as possable, so keep the wallpapers coming as i love looking at all your work, as you all so talented.
in the meantime here is the wallpaper that earned me 3rd place in the wallpaper cahallenged, i can tell you i am so chuffed and cant believe it. c u soon.
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/fab5aae518.jpg

Katpin I love your D/L. I'm wondering what your working on next.
Mitzi, congrats on your 3rd place. You desirved it. Looks great.
katbug, you're getting there.

No walls from me today, little lack of inspiration due to old pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back