Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dayna you must've been reading my mind girl. I was starting a wp with those exact pics this morning but never got them done. I loved it & have snagged it. Thank you. It is gorgeous. Love the texture also. Its gorgeous.

I saw those pictures of David Caruso last night on his site Katpin and I just had to make a wallpaper with them. I figured you would like the wallpaper since you are a fellow Horatio fan.

I'm so glad that you like your Stella and Mac wallpaper CSI Willows.

Beautiful wallpapers everyone. Keep up the wonderful work.

Here's a new one of Stella and Mac.

sometimes prayers are answered

Thanks to : The caps are from http://www.csi-caps.com/. The brushes and texture are from Papersweets.

If anyone wants any other wallpapers, some of my older stuff can be found here and here in my photobucket account. No hotlinking please and credit if you use them on another board please.

If anyone has any special requests just pass them along. I'll see what I can do with the pics.

Take Care,
Dayna

Thanks Dayna & I love the Mac/Stella wall as well.

fallenthrough & msgirl yours are great. Love everything about them.

I made a Mac from Snow days

Pics courtesy ofhere

Brushes here

Dayna here's the DC one I started on. Not as pretty as yours but................ :lol:

Pics courtesy of http://www.davidcaruso.org/

Brushes again from here

*claps for everyone's amazing WPs*

This is my first time poking my head into (let alone posting in) any thread but the GSR one and I gotta say I'm impressed. Even though I don't watch Miami or NY I still love looking at all y'all's walls. Keep up the good work!

Here's my first attempt at an CSI wall. It's not that good. Couldn't find the exact coloring I wanted to go with it. Was messing around with some stuff.

Welcome butterflied08-glad to have ya

Thanks msgirlon the feedback. Wanted to try something different. Yours is wonderful as well. Here's another H/Y.

Then this one. I'd downloaded some more brushes from deviantart so was trying them out. Let me know what you think about both of them. LOL

Lovely new wallpapers katpin I love the new brushes that you are using. Nice job as well msgirl.

Welcome to the wallpaper section butterflied08

Here are two GSR wallpapers as a welcome present for you. I did these a bit ago. I hope I can repost the links mods.

Reflection
Grissom's Butterfly

I also have some new stuff as well. Ducaine of course again. I was playing around with some new brushes and textures that I found.

I'll be home soon

All I need is you

I used some similar stuff in both so I'll just add thanks in one post : screencaps are thanks to Miami Online. Small butterfly brushes are from jadedicons ( beautiful psp brushes ) and Papersweets whose brushes can be found here http://ca-pris.deviantart.com/gallery/. I had to tweak these to get them to work with PSP. The textures are thanks to iconographer. On the All I need wallpaper is a manip I did of a screencap as well. Font on both is windsong. It can be found at dafont.

Comment if taking please. No hotlinking to my account. Wallpapers are not bases for other work.

Take Care,
Dayna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back