Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away for a week and you'll all been so busy! Fantastic walls everyone! :D

Thanks to catwarfan for the Keppler, David Caruso and Sara walls that I snagged! Great work - love 'em! :D
Thanks to gsrLOVE for the GSR wall I snagged :D and katpin for the several H walls I've snagged - I adore these! :D

cinegirl said:
csi_fan_uk extremely wonderful last batch, I esp. love the Grissom one.
But please - for the next time - keep in mind to only post 3 images, even if they are thumbnails, alright? ;)
Thanks and apologies! A momentary lapse of reason - it won't happen again!

And finally, I have a couple more walls to post. Two more GSR walls:

For both walls, I used tutorials from Moments Misplaced to achieve the blending style. All textures, gradients and brushes used are also from Moments Misplaced. Many thanks to Nikki: the exceptionally talented owner of this resource/ fanart website.

Lyrics in the first wallpaper are from "Ever Fallen in Love?" by Fine Young Cannibals.

Lyrics in the second wallpaper are from "Wrapped up in Books" by Belle & Sebastian.

Wow, amazing walls everyone! Finals have been keeping me so busy.

csi_fan_uk beautiful walls as usual. The lyrics fit so well.
katpin great H walls!

Here's a little something I made in between studying.

Instantaneous

Thanks fallenthrough!
Great GSR wall - love the colouring and the sentiment - beautiful! Have snagged it. :D

PS: Good luck with your Finals!

I see some great new walls here. Thanks for the feedback on mine. Apprecitate it alot. Here's another H/Y one. Pic is courtesy of Kit4na. Brushes are from deviantart.

for both walls, I used tutorials from Moments Misplaced to achieve the blending style.
Thanks so much for posting that link! Those are just the kinds of tutorials I've been looking for :)

I have been gone too long. My F1-site has been keeping me busy. But wow, people, you do such a great work. It keeps improving. Now I've finally had some time to do another wall.

Enjoy: DuCaine

Mitzi- I thought you did a wonderful job on yours. I really liked it.

CSISenna -I loved your Ducaine wall. Just fabulous. Loved the coloring & everything.

Here's a new one from me. :D Brusehes credited to misplaced- moments & deviant art. Thanks to who gave the link( sorry forgot to check who did before I posted) :lol: Senior moment. :lol:

katpin, I love the H/Y wall, Fallenthrough, nice going.
I'm just getting the hang of PS7 and I'm allready loving it. It's getting addicted.

Just another Ducaine

catwarfan I love the Mac Stella wallpaper you posted a page back.

katpin, CsiSenna, mitzi and fallenthrough Beautiful work on your walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back