Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #9: Favorite Episode ~ Now Up!

Definitely be entering this one. Sounds fun, but I have so many favorite episodes! :eek:

oh crap. I know I hae developed a habit of saying I'm in when I'm not but my muse is really back for this :lol:

Im so excited to get started on this challenge! Awesome idea, I know exactly what 3 episodes Im wallpapering...Wallpapering? :lol: Thats weird. But anyway-Im in :)

DragonflyDreamer said:
Well, I have no idea what BST is :lol: so, probably around 6 or 7pm GMT.

BST is British Summer Time (which is GMT+1) which, thinking about it, only a Brit would know - sorry! :lol:
So, I have until the evening which is good because I should find time in the day. Cool. Now to decide which episodes to use... that may take all week :lol:

Wow... :eek: A new challwenge !

I love the new theme. :)
I have some favourites episodes so I'm in...

Oh, that's a great idea! I think there will be many entries for this one.

I have so many favorite ep's so I must be able to come up with something...

I love this theme. It was hard to choose my favorite episodes, but I just finished my creations. I allready send them.

Mine are in. Have alot of faves so was very hard to choose from.

Oh, wow! I got back from holiday, and I find that I've got third place! *does happy jig* And I loved that wp! Love Doc Robbins, to be honest. :D

I'm in for the next one. How to choose a favourite episode - that's the really hard bit. It'll be interesting to see what other people's favourites are.

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Results!

congrats to the winners but also to everyone who participated

great job everyone!!

Just a reminder people, please please please remember to state in your PM weather you'd like to be in beginners or advanced.

I could try to guess, but I'm the kind of person who might just put you in the wrong category on purpose, so that you'll remember next time ;) :p

Woot woot I can't wait to see everyones wallpapers ;) I can't take part since I only have paint and they'd be totally s**t so ya know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back