Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Results!

i'd love to partici[ate but i dnt no what software to use any suggestions?

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Voting Closed!

I agree with csi_fan_uk. Those different themes are really a great inspiration to make something special...and it is fun!

Congrats to all the winners! Great work!

And Megan txs for the very kind words and the recognition award; when I found out what this challenge was about I could only think of Stella and her current situation...all because of a cut and a few drops of blood...that ribbon just had to be there...

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Voting Open!

first good luck everyone, you all made a good job of it.

beginner

advanced

grssom89 said:
i'd love to partici[ate but i dnt no what software to use any suggestions?

Most people seem to prefer Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Those can be expensive however. Something like GIMP can be downloaded for free.

If you have other questions, I'd point you towards The FanArt Forum Guide. Someone should be able to help you there :)

thanks dragonflyDreamer hopefully ill be able to get something to work :)

I congrats all winners ! ;) Fantastic job everyone !

I'm happy over my first win in the beginner level and I thanks the people which to vote for my two wallpapers !

It was number 2 and 8 !!! Thanks so !! :)

I hope the new challenge is coming soon !!

Wow, the winners are already up!

And I missed to vote - shame on me!

Awesome work everybody, many, many congrats to the winners, and csi_fan_uk: I LOVED the wallpaper #1 from advanced, I guess you mentioned that it was yours - absolutely great the comic strip style! I snagged it right away ;)

cinegirl said:
csi_fan_uk: I LOVED the wallpaper #1 from advanced, I guess you mentioned that it was yours - absolutely great the comic strip style! I snagged it right away ;)
Thank you cinegirl! :D I like to try new ideas out and this challenge is usually what prompts me to do so! It wasn't so popular as my other wall but if just one person really likes it, then I consider it a success :lol:

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #9: Favorite Episode ~ Now Up!

Thank you cinegirl! :D I like to try new ideas out and this challenge is usually what prompts me to do so! It wasn't so popular as my other wall but if just one person really likes it, then I consider it a success :lol:
I liked that one too :D I like when people think outside the box. It's highly encouraged in this thread.

Wallpaper Challenge #9: Episodes

For this challenge, I want you to pick your favorite episode, and make a wallpaper based on/inspired by it.
If you want to do three wallpapers of the same episode, you may. Or, you can do three different episodes. Whatever you like. And really, it can be any episode, it doesn't strictly have to be your favorite(s) :lol:

Rules:
[1] The deadline will be Saturday, April 21st
[2] Everyone is welcome!
[3] You may enter up to 3 wallpapers. Any and all CSI shows!
[4] Please PM your entries to me, DragonflyDreamer. Please include the challenge number in the subject line, and somewhere in the message, please state weather you'd like Beginners or Advanced. If you are unsure, check out the guidelines here. Any further questions feel free to ask :)
[5] This is an anonnymous challenge. That means you may not post your wallpaper anywhere until the challenge is over.
[6] Recomended size is 800x600, or similar dimentions. I'm not *too* picky, but it has to be reasonable to fit a computer screen.
[7] No Animations, please.
[8] As always, and most importantly, Be Creative and Have Fun!

Oo - very open-ended - I like it! :D

However, I have a hen do this weekend and I've got lots of studying that I should be doing in the evenings after work so, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to enter. What time (BST or GMT) on Saturday 21st is the deadline..?

Well, I have no idea what BST is :lol: so, probably around 6 or 7pm GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back