Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #9: Favorite Episode ~ Now Up!

Hi, I am new here, so bear with my stupid question

Where can I see wallpapers of old challenges?

Hi BonaTaylor :) Welcome! If you want to see the wallpapers from the old challenges, you can just skim through this thread to find where I posted them for voting. The links should still be working.

Hi DragonflyDreamer ,

thanx for the information. I actually figured myself in the meantime, but I got so lost on all those great artworks that I forgot to edit my post. Probably I'll give it a shot next round too... :)

I have some more questions about it (especially about the subject). Shall I post them or rather PM you? Sorry, my brain is on holiday today, so really, DO bear with me! ;)

Feel free to PM them to me. I'll be around off and on all day.

Only a few days left, and I'd really like some more entires. Don't make me do the puppy-dog eyes :( *hands out assorted treats to those who have already entered*

mmmmmm....yummy :D :lol: I'd do more entries if I could acess the internet on my computer :p :lol: I did two, and I was on the last one, I went away from my computer for a couple of hours... :lol: and my mom turned my computer off... :rolleyes: it was my favorite one too :p

Mine are sent. Treats? I'm in need of chocolate - rough day.

Oh, yeah treats!! Too bad, I am on a diet... but since they are virtual I take'em anyway! Thanks DragonflyDreamer!! :) :)

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #9: Favorite Episode ~ Voting Open!

Can they be choc. chip cookies?
Sure they can :lol:

When I signed on today, I found a pleasent surprise... a whole bunch of last minute entries waiting for me in my PM box :lol: Overall, I think I'm quite satisfied with the number of entries for this one. It will be interesting to see how the voting goes for this one :D Speaking of which...

Wallpaper Challenge #9: Episodes ~ Voting

Voting Rules:
1] Don't vote for yourself. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them.
2] Vote for three in each category. Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
3] Please vote in both categories. Also, don't be worried about voting agianst yourself, everyone else is!
4] Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing!
5] Voting will close on Tuesday, April 24th, so get your votes in before then!

Beginner
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15
Wallpaper 16
Wallpaper 17
Wallpaper 18
Wallpaper 19
Wallpaper 20
Wallpaper 21
Wallpaper 22
Wallpaper 23
Wallpaper 24
Wallpaper 25
Wallpaper 26

Advanced
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15
Wallpaper 16

***If your wallpaper is not here, or if it is in the wrong category, PM me right away!***

Good Luck everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back