Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Voting Open!

Beginners:
2 --> I really like this one !

Advanced:

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Voting Open!

Beginners
15 (such an awesome idea!)

Advanced

OMG, that was soo hard. Well Done to everyone!

Kate. :) :)

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Results!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the results are in!

Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Results

Beginners Level
First Place: Wallpaper 02 by Miss_Undercover
Second Place: Wallpaper 09 by gsrLOVE
Third Place: Wallpaper 15 by AliGtr

Advanced Level
First Place: Wallpaper 04 by csi_fan_uk
Second Place: Wallpaper 06 by Joycie84
Third Place: Wallpaper 05 by Cass

Any of the winners wishing to recieve a banner, please PM MissRossFox

Recognition Awards
Beginner Level: Wallpaper 04 by ebonymist
RecognitionB.png

To me, this wallpaper just catches the mood of the theme. The picture of a 'man down', the messy text, and, of course, the blood. Great work ebonymist!

Advanced Level: Wallpaper 02 by dutch_treat
RecognitionA.png

I wasn't sure what to think of this wallpaper at first, but everytime I see it, I fall more in love with it. If ever an entry has deserved recognition, it is this one.
The blood stains are perfectly placed and blended. The expression on the picture used catches the mood of the wallpaper perfectly. The words are well placed, they aren't overpowering or underpowering. The use of the red ribbon gets you bonus points like you wouldn't believe ;) For anyone who doesn't know, this red ribbon is for HIV/AIDS, much like the pink one for breast cancer.

Congratulation to our winners! Thanks to everyone for participating.

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Voting Closed!

congrats to everyone great job :)
the beginners miss_undercover, gsrLOVE and aliGtr you were amazing loved them
and what caan you say about csi_fan_uk brill well done again y'all

Ahh. I won second place! Thank you so much!! *gives brownies to everyone!* thanks for voting!!!

Congrats to the other winners as well! :D

Yay me! I won first place in another abstract challenge! :D

Congrats to all the other winners - great walls everyone. :D I've snagged several.

Thanks to everyone who voted for my walls (#1Adv was also mine - I had been hoping for more entries to compete against). Thanks for the nice comments and all the brownies and popsicles being passed around :lol:

Thanks, as always, to Meg for running this challenge. I don't know about anyone else but I find this challenge really does push me to try new things and ideas I might not have otherwise considered. Also, it's great fun! So, thank you. :D

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Results!

csi_fan_uk said:Thanks, as always, to Meg for running this challenge. I don't know about anyone else but I find this challenge really does push me to try new things and ideas I might not have otherwise considered. Also, it's great fun! So, thank you. :D

Well first of all, you're welcome :D I love doing this. I'm glad you feel challenged. That's what I was going for... and it's half the fun.

And thanks to everyone who enters, and puts so much time and effort into their wallpapers. If you didn't do it, there really wouldn't be much point to me doing this, would there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back