Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Now Up!

I'm noticing a pattern... when I do a theme that's less abstract, I get most of the entires right away, and then they start to slow down. When I do a more abstract theme, such as this one, they come in slowly at first, and then I get more at the end.

Anyway, this is really just a reminder... you have 4 days to get your entries in... and I need more! Especially in the advanced. I know you're out there, and I know who you are. I'm not above using bribery, you know :p

Voting will go up around 5pm GMT Sunday April 8, which just happens to be Easter, for whoever may celebrate it, which I completely forgot about when I set the deadline. Oh well :lol:

Sorry for the double post.

I just wanted to remind everyone you've got a few days left to get your entries in. I'm low on advanced! However, I will not be extending the deadline, as I think I've given enough time. I'll just go with what I've got.

Just sent mine. I love the abstract themes, but it takes me forever to actually realize what's in my head...

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood ~ Voting Open!

:lol: Thanks for posting dutch_treat. Now I don't have to do a triple post :eek:

Voting Rules:
1) Don't vote for yourself. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them.
2) Vote for three in each category. Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
4) Please vote in both categories.
5) Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing!
6) Voting will close on Wednesday, April 11th, so get your votes in before then!

Good luck to all!

Wallpaper Challenge #8: Blood

Beginners
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15

Advanced
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07

If your wallpaper is not here, or it's in the wrong category, let me know ASAP!

Beginners:

Advanced:

Fantastic work! Very creative!

Beginner
2- wowo i really liked this one

Advanced

really good ones this time i <3 them

Beginner

Advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back