Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge

No, it doesn't have to be someone who's died. It could be someone who's just left the show, such as Megan Donner or Yelina. But people who have died are also okay ;)

I'd rather keep it open to all three shows. I think it makes it easier for anyone to join. There are some people who don't watch all the shows, and would find it difficult to make a wp for a show that they don't watch. However, I am open to suggestions :)

Can the wallpapers be something totally abstract, like I only watch LV and I do not feel like doing any of the people who have died. Is it okay if I do a wallpaper where "Gone but Not Forgotten" will make sense but not in the terms you're using it?

Chez said:
letsdance said:
Congratz everyone :)

Just a question Chez whose eyes are those is that wallie... i got Grissom, Nick, Greg, and Mac. What are the other two???

It´s Mac Taylor, Eric Delko, Ryan Wolfe(on the left side from top to bottom)
and Greg Sanders, Danny Messer and Nick Stockes.
No Grissom
:D

Ohh hah! Me and my friend were pondering on that for like 2 hours. Not even lying! :lol:

Oh, i love, love, LOVE the theme :D I hope i´m gonna find some time to make one ore more wallpapers ;)

Congrats to all winners of the 'eyes' challenge!

I have such a great idea for this new theme; never made a wallpaper though, but I'll try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back