Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge

First things first well done to all the winners of challenge 2

Second thanks to eveyone who voted for my wallpaper (it was number 1 in the advanced catergory)

Third, great idea for the new challenge i'm so in this one, I have a rough idea of something I can do

awesome...... did the Lindsay Monroe one in the advanced category win? lol I'm having a stupid moment XD

The Lindsay Monroe WP in the advanced category (done by Macayla) was one of the three that tied for third place.

well I've enough time to do it and it's kinda interesting them so I'm gonna join these challenge.. my first WP Challenge :)
Regards

DragonflyDreamer said:
*pulls out brownies*
Come on... you know you want to enter...
Oh I was starting to get lazy.. but after I saw those brownies and totally going to do the WP's XD :D
Regards

:lol: *takes browinies*
ok i still have to send mine its taking me a long time to do just one ha

Yes, finally finished the only one I could be bothered to do. Yay for getting off my lazy ass.

Thanks for the freedom Dragonfly Dreamer, it is much appreciated.

Good luck to all, but I won't be here for the voting. We are going to the beach for a while on Saturday.

Kate. =)

:eek: You're going to the beach instead of voting in my challenge? How dare you!

Just kidding. Hope you have fun. Send some warm thoughts my way.

Thanks for all the entries so far. I could always use more though, especially in the advanced category ;) I know you're out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back