Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge

Okay people, you don't even want to know how many times I counted the votes for this... and here's what I came up with...

Wallpaper Challenge #2: It's All In The Eyes - Results

For the beginners level:
1st place tie: Wallpaper 08 by wibble, Wallpaper 14 by Cass
2nd place: Wallpaper 09 by MiaCharlize
3rd place: Wallpaper 05 by wibble

For the advanced level:
1st place: Wallpaper 09 by cinegirl
2nd place tie: Wallpaper 05 by Joycie84, Wallpaper 15 by csi_fan_uk
3rd place tie: Wallpaper 04 by Chez, Wallpaper 06 by Macayla, Wallpaper 13 by Chez

Congrats to all our winners! Thanks to everyone who participated, and eveyone who voted! New challenge will be up soon.

:lol: Counting the votes is a nightmare job, I sympathise...

Well done to all the winners, they are really amazing wallpapers, you are so talented. :D

Oh I feel your pain, Megan. I really do. *huggles*

Congrats to the winners. All of the wallpapers were lovely.

I came joint-second in the Advanced class! Yay! Go me!

Congrats to all the other winners, especially the first place holders, wibble, cass and cinegirl :D

Thanks to all those who voted for walls 3, 11 and 15! And some nice comments too. :)

It was a fun competition and I look forward to the next one! Thanks for running this and future wallpaper challenges, Dragonfly Dreamer! :D

PS: Can I get hold of one of those place-holder banners, at all? Because I'm proud. :lol:

Great job everybody!

Too bad mine didn't win :lol:

Oh, well.....I already have my next wallpaper nearly completed, I just have to do some touch ups....this time I'm going to put it in the beginners category :lol:

Oops! I forgot to mention that!
If any of the winners want a banner, please PM MissRoosFox, who would be absolutely delighted to make one for you :D

Grissoms_Angel, I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about entering the next round, but please be sure that your entry fits the theme ;)

And for the record, I love running this challenge... I'd run more, but I think we've got enough challenges going out there :lol:

Congratz everyone :)

Just a question Chez whose eyes are those is that wallie... i got Grissom, Nick, Greg, and Mac. What are the other two???

DragonflyDreamer said:
Oops! I forgot to mention that!
If any of the winners want a banner, please PM MissRoosFox, who would be absolutely delighted to make one for you :D

Thank you! :D

:eek: Can't believe it: my...ähm...4th WP and 1st WP-challenge and now: 1st place??! Thank you guys for voting, I'm extremely happy now. And have to say all the wp's are so great, you're all extremely talented :) Congrats to all the other winners! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back