Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge

Wow, I got second place! Didn't expect that, 'cause I wasn't that happy with it. Anyway, congrats to all the other winners. Can't wait for the next challenge!

hehe.......My calleigh wallpaper with snow patrol lyris got 2 1st place votes, so I'm happy they liked it enough.....hehehehe lol.....now I'm gonna go off and make some Lindsay Monroe wallpapers........if anyone knows where I can get some pretty texture, grunge and effects brushes, let me know.......also some piccies of Anna/Lindsay :D

Well done to the winners. :)

Whoa! wibbs you won twice - congrats! I really liked your H one. :D

^ Thanks Tink, glad you liked the H one :) Wow, I can't believe I won two places! :eek: :D and that's the first time I've ever made wallpapers :eek:

Congrats to the other winners too :D great work!

Congratulations to the winners...all of the wallpapers are amazing...Everyone who participated did a great job! :)

Congrats wibble, Cass, MiaCharlize, cinegirl, Joycie, csi_fan_uk, Chez, and Macayla!!! I loved all your wallpapers!!

Congrats guys! You all made lovely wallpapers. I almost wanted to type Merry Christmas.. ¬¬. The banner is going to take one day, I think. Hope you don't mind, I'm having fights with my Photoshop :p

Congrats to all the winners and all the people who entered. I shall try join next time but life got in the way this time.... :p

Wow thank you so much!
Congratulations to all the winners. The wallpapers were great!

letsdance said:
Congratz everyone :)

Just a question Chez whose eyes are those is that wallie... i got Grissom, Nick, Greg, and Mac. What are the other two???

It´s Mac Taylor, Eric Delko, Ryan Wolfe(on the left side from top to bottom)
and Greg Sanders, Danny Messer and Nick Stockes.
No Grissom
:D

Last time around, we had a more abstract theme (which by the way, we will have more of) so this time, I thought I'd go with something a bit more... solid (what is the opposite of abstract, anyway? :lol:)

Wallpaper Challenge #3: Gone But Not Forgotten

1) The deadline will be Sunday, January 14 2007
2) You may enter up to 3 wallpapers.
3) Please PM your entries to me. Do not post them here, or anywhere else, as this is an anonymous contest. I will PM you back when I get them.
4) There are two levels that you can enter, Beginner or Advanced. Let me know when you send in your entry which level you wish to be in. Please note that I will not choose for you.
5) I have not set a size restriction at this point. 800x600 is a good size, though.
6) All three shows are acceptable.
7) Anyone may enter. If you need it, there are icon tutorials available in the Fan Art forum. You just need to remember to think on a bigger scale.

Now, a quick word about the theme. This can include anyone who is no longer on the CSI (any) show. It can be someone who's died (the most obvious ones being Speedle or Aiden, but could also be someone such as Det. Lockwood, or Officer Jessop), it can be someone who left the show, or it can be someone who's dissapeared without a trace (such as Tyler Jenson of Miami).
Be creative, and have fun. Good luck all. I look forward to recieving your entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back