Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

Dinaria, I was born crazy too! Mom kept asking what she did wrong when she was pregnant with me. :lol: Nice to have ya on board MiaCharlize. :D Love the icons btw! Especially love his expression in the 2nd one. What expression is that?

*GASP!* You dunno where its from?? I'm shocked pabzi! Hehe. :p Hopefully someone somewhere will know. Btw pabzi, you have to delete your PMs. You cant receive any. ;)

there are some things even i dont know, like why did david REALLY leave LA?
done :) thanks sidLer

sara_hipps said:
Someone please kill that stupid,ulgy,big fat baby and stuff his body in a sewage pipe.
Excuse me? What now? Sorry to tell you this, but no bashing is allowed. I know not everyone likes Hodges, but I do, and so do the others who post here. If you don't like him, share with us why. We'd like to hear your views. We respect everyones' opinions.

see what i wrote in the other hodges thread and taking your bashing elsewhere will be greatly appreciated. we dont bash sara, or even ecklie...so find your place at another board where bashing is exeptable. thank you.

excuse me, but as everyone in this place keeps saying we all have our opinions and if you dont like it then tough. i have my rights to hate any character i want and to voice that opinion as well!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget about Tallyho.

Anyway, Hodges is not fat and a pig, he's thin. He look good for his age.

nice to see you here!! yeah, there is tallyho, but destiny is around more often, and she is usually seen popping in and out of the hodges threads, he is thin. and if he has the personality of any animal, it would have to be a cat. a bit sneaky, acts confident (but may or may not be.
"a cat might just as well be mans best friend but eould never stoop to admit it"

sara_hipps, While the person has the right to their opinion there is a rule regarding "Show Criticism" It's fine to say a certain aspect of CSI is bad, as long as you don't insult the people who think otherwise, and as long as you actually back up what you say. Jumping in and shouting "[Character sucks!" is not an acceptable form of constructive criticism.

Everyone Else While all opinions (the good and the bad) are allowed its how you handle that persons opinion that counts, if there is a problem there is a notify moderator button and we will get to it as soon as possible. ;)

Thanks D. :) Youre right, everyone has a right to their own views, but there's no need for harsh words. Simple words will do. :)

Hodges. MEOW. :lol: I think I've mentioned before that he's definitely got a cat-like personality and feline features. Hodges is a bit on the skinny side, and he looks AWESOME for his age! How old is he again? 24, 25? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back