Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

He's Hodges. Unique. There's not a living creature like him, not even the snarkiest little kitten.

And 5 month definitely explaines hyper ;) they're soo cute when they're little.

yup :) they are :D
there really is no living creature like him. i wonder if the other characters will ever see it.
hes special :)

He sure is. :)

I think he's gay, or at least bi. But that might just be my wishes... I want David and Nick to get together already. ;)

me too!!!!!!!!!!!
its my wishes too, but its not just wishes. he has a gay vibe.

Hehe. Yep, D. :D

So David's not a housecat? Noted. He can't be a lion, cheetah, tiger or leopard, theyre too scary and David isnt scary, just snarky. He's a new breed. :p

All that talk about kittens... I feel like getting one. I must be kidding myself. :lol:

Maybe David isn't a cat after all... *starts musing* He could be anything really.

All the cat talk made me want to cuddle mine, but he's somewhere out, chasing after lady cats... not that I blame him...

hehe. harrys jealous of your cat. he doesnt go out and will be neutred in a month.

new breed, 100%
asas for scary, as ive mentioned before, i think that superdave may be scared of him.

awesome. so they must be snarky too. are they friendly? are they in the cat family?

mini-AX010292.jpg

Isn't he cute? :D I wanna touch his cute button nose and pinch his cheeks! I think Hodgie is indeed a Weasel! Cute and snarky (I think! :lol:)

Thanks to you Mia, I now have Pop Goes the Weasel playing in my head. :p :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
that is sooo sweet. i dont know exactly what they are like but if it is as mia says, then thats our david for sure. cute, sneaky, snarky, smart and observant. but the weasels ears are cuter than david's, i must admit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back