Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

Thanks pabzi, I try to look at schoolwork in a positive way. :) I have the DVDs, so I can see Hodges when I want to. But sadly, I don't have the time. But it's okay, I've a friend and whenever she watches an eppie with Hodgie she'll fill me in. :)

Why are you smiling like that? :lol: I can't wait to hear what happened! Do you know if Hodges appeared in BTK2?

True, but it was good ... with Cath and Hodges.

Anyway, my friend said when she watched it last night and saw the text that Catherine got from Hodges ... my friend thought of me ... I was like ... AWWWW!

hodges_alias_47 said:
True, but it was good ... with Cath and Hodges.

Anyway, my friend said when she watched it last night and saw the text that Catherine got from Hodges ... my friend thought of me ... I was like ... AWWWW!
what did the text say?

that there was no spermacide.
i have not yet seen the ep, but i know that he had very little screentime

Hi everyone, I'm new here and blah blah.

So anyway, I've read ALL of the posts here (to make sure I hadn't missed anything), and now I had to post and say "Hi".

I LOVE Hodges/David. Who doesn't? Honestly. I'm not really as obsessed with him as some others here *glances* but my cellphone does greet me with "Dinaria and Hodges OWNS", and I do read fanfics about him constantly. He's my Hodges, what can I say? :)

I'm Dinaria/Linda, 14, Sweden. It's a nice place to live bit we're waaaay behind with the CSI shows. On Monday the TVpeople will show Rashorama.

Well, it's nice to know there are other Hodges-fans out there. ^^

Hey Dinaria! It's nice to have another Hodges fan here. :) You've read ALL 19 pages of this thread? :eek: WOW I'm impressed! You're right. Who doesn't love Hodges... coz we all do! There are some reallyyyyy insane people over here *looks at pabzi* :lol: and then there are some here who are just born crazy. And that's me. :) Drop by often and give Hodges some love!

Haha, yes. All 19. Because every now and then there were pics and interesting theories, and I wouldn't want to miss them. :) "Wasted" three hours or something like that, though.
Well, I'm born crazy too. So I get what you mean.
I will drop by often! Now that I'm a member I'll be hanging around here pretty often. I live for forums!

who said this to who and why:
"Crazy is as crazy does."

i am insane, and proud of it.
welcome dinaria!

Sara said that, when Hodges had asked her if she thought he was crazy. :3 It was in season five I believe. I don't know the name of the episode because they doesn't show the names in Sweden.

That was from "Committed", the one with the guy who was killed in the mental health institution.

BTW: Yay for Hodges Lovin', can't believe I've never posted here, I love that guy :D

hodgeswarrick.jpg
hodges.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back