Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
4x4 he has 4 scenes, and in his scene with warrick, he is under the sink ("if you know how many germs there are, youd be under here too" something along those lines)

Sounds like a great scene! I can't exactly recall it, must watch it again. I have the Daddy Day Care DVD so I'll cap it when I'm less busy and post it here for you guys. :) Wallace looks like David in a few scenes. And he acts snarky too. :p

i have a friend who will be watching csi for the first time today. he is looking forward to seeing david (he will see btk 1 and 2) wonder why... (hehe, cause he knows me of course :D)

i havent either, cause i love david, not wallace, plus, im not big on movies (only ones that people who know me really really well reccomend to me, or movies that i have allready seen 10 times, like the royal tennenbaums, which im sure is david's style :) )

MiaCharlize said:
I've never seen him in anything outside CSI, maybe I should.
You definitely should! He's awesome. Most of his roles remind me of David. He's got that snark factor going on. Ive seen him in 'Veronica's Closet' though I can't remember it that well now and 'Miss Match' (same, can't remember. :(). But you shoould check out Daddy Day Care. The movie's hilarious and Wallace plays the snarky boss. It's a plus. :)

yeah ... I was watching tv, just going through the channels. I ended up on "FX" and they were showing "Daddy Day Care." My reaction was ... "OMG Hodges!!!!" Although he is technically Wallace ... he'll forgive me.

im sure that he will forgive you!!!
is wallace snarky in real life? if all his roles are snarky, then i guess he is too, right?
what matters most is david though, snarky king od the lab :)

you can have a talk with him, take him out to dinner (you know where) then take him to your house...

I'm not sure if Wallace is a snarky person. But he seems to have played/is playing a lot of snarky roles. I don't know if he's snarky in Little Miss Sunshine though. His role in LMS is very minimal, but I can't wait to see it. :)

What can you do alias? Hmm...how 'bout you give David a kiss?

He could be. :p Playing snarky roles might come naturally for him. Either he's snarky or he's a very good actor. I think he's both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back