Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
no prob mia! you and alias can make things with them this week! maybe ill learn how on monday...then it all depends on when i actually have patience to do it.
alias, of course hes cute!!!

cool :), oh, someone made some really nice icons of david. they are at the david hodges fan community. whoever wants can take, you just have to comment that you took, and credit shadowhuntress when you use them

There are some great David icons out there on the web. :) Say, how many posters are there on this forum who are using avatars of David? I think there are 2 or 3 regulars here, but there may be more out there.

Well, I would use one if I wasn't so addicted to my current one ;)
At least I made some Hodgie icons, even though I'm not using them in any forum or on LJ. But I sometimes have David up on my MSN :)

Yep, me too. If I weren't addicted to mine - Drew Barrymore - I'd use Sara, Sofia or David. I have plenty of David pics saved on my account and folders, so I can go look there when I'm having a David withdrawal. :)

i also have a ton. i think im gonna change mine soon. i want to make a new banner. when i learn how i'll do it. i keep saying that i'll learn soon...it depends when my friend has time to teach and i have patience to learn :)

david has some really good expressions.
ok, on saturdays i usually cap, and since there isnt a new ep this week, i thought id cap 4x4. BUT, dog eat dog is rerunning in the states...BUT there are so many dog eat dog caps out there...he has amazing expressions there...
so i need opinions. who wants dog eat dog and who wants 4x4?

ok. ill see what everyone else says... to me it doesnt matter either. he has great screentime in both

4x4 is the one with him under the sink right? I havent seen many of those, so it'd be great to have caps from there. But his scenes in Dog Eat Dog is priceless! The clothes peg scene is just :D. Either eppie will be fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back