Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely, the Archie pics are sweet, especially the b/w. Now if only you had included the female techs, well at least the fingerprint girls. I've never cared much about Mia and Wendy but Jacqui and Mandy are cute :)
Ok, back on topic...Hodgie Love :D

you should make one with all the techies, or just the women :)
as i told you alias, you are really good at this stuff :)
soon i will learn too...
hodhie :) i was just discussing with a friend how beautiful david's eyes are :)

That's very nice alias. :) The bit about "I'm a 32 incher myself"...took me awhile to figure out what the heck that meant. Gawd I have such a dirty mind. :lol: Must wash it with soap. :lol: I especially like the one with the lab techs. I love David and Archie. So happy to see them there. :D

Side profile of our fav guy:

Profile 1
Profile 2

So, waddaya think? Is he handsome enough to be a model? I think he'd murder the person who suggest that he go into modelling though. :lol:

awwww. love them both. that smirky snark-smile...so cute.
i am absolutely against modeling and models as it is, so i would definately not want him to model!

in my opinion, there are very few models with brains...but dont take it the wrong way, cause i dont kniow any models. it just looks like a brainless profeesion to me.
our daavi9d is a GENIUS.

guys, anyone in the states? need ep info!!! i stil have more than 12 hours to go...was he there?

hehe...a little far out though...
back on topic, i hope to cap from doublecross tomorrow, and i still have 4x4 waiting for me to cap...been busy

Re: David Hodges

I love the pics on the thread, and I love the one w/ the four ears above, but love him a whole lot better with two. I was very sad to see last night that there was only one scene w/ him in it. *cries*

hodges_alias_47 said:
Dirty mind SidLer.

That was my friends reaction too.
Always. :D Lovely to know I'm not alone. ;)

I don't have pics to share, gotta dig more up. But someone, anyone, feel free to post 'em up. Cant let this thread slide. He needs exposure. Well, MORE exposure.

every week i cap, and i still have yet to cap 4x4, which i decided to do next saturday, since it is a rerun. dont worry. i wont let it slide. in the meantime, whoever wants to cap, do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back