Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

In that pic his smile is curved up a bit. He's snarky alright. :p Hehe the fingers-on-eyebrow pic in your banner is just :D.

is that one from 'i like to watch'?
he's wearing a stripey shirt! see the sleeve?

I so love that pic. That scene was cuteness!

I know we all (well most of us) think that David is gay but in that pic he looks as if he's thinking real hard about wether he should kiss Sara or not. He's totally staring at her lips ;)

And yes, that's "I like to watch"

if he was gonna kiss her, it was for the camera. he wanted attention. or maybe he was making that face as if he was considering to kiss her, so the camera guy would think that he has a crush on her.

Or maybe she was making him doubt his sexuality...she has that effect on a lot of young girls (according to the Jorja/Sara thread ;)) why not him as well? :p

Either way, cute picture. I loved "I love to watch", well what I've seen of the ep at least.
David was so cute, going out of his way to catch the attention of the camera guys. That was just so him :)

nah, i dont think that she made him doubt his sexuality.
he was funny in that ep. pulling his eyebrows :p

yeah, it was cute whatever it was.
my computer is down, so ill be around, but not as much

youre lucky. i try to pause on the cute faces he makes and it never works. i can get stuck on one scene for half an hour, trying to get the exact part that i was looking for. burn out is coming up guys!!!

th_CSI-Hodges03.gif

^^^ This icon is too cute.

Aww, that's adorable. That scene was just so lovely. I have to be careful, I'm growing fond of the Sara/Hodges ship...which is totally irrational...but they're both so cute :D

cute icon!
the ship...no in mmy opinion. i know someone who really likes it though. she dissapeared off the face of the earth. anyone remember elanor_fields?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back