Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

Aww nono, David's ears are cute too aren't they? As cute as the weasel's. :) There's one thing David hasnt got that the weasel has tho. Whiskers. :p But personality-wise, I bet theyre a match. :)

OMG! Nooooooo! He's got FOUR ears?! Thats baaaad. :p Rid the furry ears! I love him as he is. Two ears. No more! I love that scene btw. :)

heheheheheheheh
thats funny :) i also love him as he is :) furry ears are cute though :)

Yeah, I'd like to know that too Mia. It's done pretty good. Well-blended. :) Can you picture David wearing those ears for Halloween?

he wouldnt :p
i think he hates haloween. probably thinks its stupid and overrated. hes that type.

I think he'd wear it for Halloween. Just for laughs. Or he lost a bet to Archie so he has to wear them. :p

pabzi said:
how did you put the ears on that pic?

I took a pic of David and a pic of a weasel, cut out the ears and copied them. That was pretty much it, smoothed it a bit around the edges. The fact that it looks so natural is just another proof of David being more likely a weasel than a cat. :lol:

thats cool. with photoshop?
i woke an old david/nck thread on shipper central. i personally dislike shipper central, but that id the onl;y thing that would make me ever go there, so i woke it.

No, with PhotoFiltre (the other is too confusing for me)

Seen the threads in Shipper Central. I love it there. Good to see Hodges is getting some lovin' again. :D

i think it was stupid to open the thread though again cause people arent very nice to him there

There's no bashing allowed, so if people are mean you can just report them to the mod. We'll see for how long the thread will live until it just disappears again because people on the bord -just like people in the lab- ignore Hodges.

its very true. its not exactly bashing, i guess. i think its just peoples opinions, but it makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back