Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

David: *cough achoo cough* WHEEZE Achoo! *COUGH wheeze* ACHOO!!
Icky Ecklie: David! Get your *SS out of this lab! What are you- CRAZY?? You're going to contaminate the evidence!!
David: *explodes*

But this is Ecklie, do you think he'll complain when it's Ecklie? If it's the rest of the gang then I can picture it.

i think that grissom would tell him to go home and rest, not ecklie. dunno if hed coomplain

What is like totally not fair is the Sophia has a spot on the credits now and Hodges doesn't. Sophia hasn't even been there as long as Hodges has, he deserves the spot not her.

i know! am i allowed to wwrite things from last nights ep here without a spoiler box?
tell me if to put one or not, but for now ill say that david was GREAT!

If it has aired in all time zones in the U.S. then it is considered no longer a spoiler. So you can discuss BTK Part 1, without a spoiler tag. But Part 2 hasn't aired so that would be a spoiler. :)

:) cool. did anyone notice that he didnt particularily seem to mind that gris and warrick were a bit rude to him?

Yeah I think maybe he has gotten tired of making a big deal about it. I like the following part:
Hodges: Now say the magic words.
Warrick: Shut Up Hodges???
Hodges: *glares* No, Open Seaseme.

loved it.
it was fuuny how warrick sorta asked if the magic words were "shut up hodges". funny :)

pabzi said:
did anyone notice that he didnt particularily seem to mind that gris and warrick were a bit rude to him?
He didn't mind? That's cool. :) I think he's the type who just brushes off small things like that. But seriously, would it kill Griss and Warr to be nicer to him? :p

they really should be nicer. i think that even though he didnt seem to mind, it hurt him on the inside.

I think he's the strong type. You can throw words at him and he won't even flinch. Sticks and stones. But I think that when people say false and hurtful things to him, he does feel sad and hurt. But a minute later he'll be himself again. There's like this little chest in his heart and whenever someone say hurtful things, he feels sad then he'll quickly lock the sadness up in the chest with a key and it'll stay buried there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back