Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

Clonazepam is a generic name for Klonopin and according to my PDR (Prescription Drug Book) it says, "Klonopin is used alone or along with other medications to treat convulsive disorders such as epilepsy. It is also prescribed for panic disorders (unexpected attacks of overwhelming panic accompanied by fear of recurrence Klonopin belongs to a class of drugs known as Benzodiazepines."

oh, i could have told you guys that,but it was night and i was sleeping. it is used for anxiety, drug withdrawal...it is addictive considered a narcotic(therefore someone by the name of micayla cant take it which sucks) and it makes you high. family members include xanax, lorivan, valium.
anyway, he could have been temporarily treated ith it for anxiety back in LA. makes sense

Thanks for the info Destiny and pabzi. :) Epilepsy, panic disorders, anxiety... wow. If David had infact taken it before he must've been pretty shaken up by something. LA was a hell hole for him I'm sure.

yes he does, from what i know. soon there will be a spoiler thread for it in which it will say who will be there :)

The discussion thread for "Built To Kill Part 1" is now up and ready, But keep in mind anyone who is a series regular will be listed regardless if they are in the ep or not, the reason is usually due to giving them credit for being a regular. :)

ohh, i thought that he is only listed when he was in it, as he was not listed in bang bang. but, he hopefully will be in every ep this season...HOPEFULLY

While that is partially true, he wasn't listed in "Bang Bang" he was credited in "Way To Go".

But once he or any cast member becomes a series regular their names automatically get credited regardless.

pabzi said:
he hopefully will be in every ep this season...HOPEFULLY
Hehe I know how you feel. :) 3 mins of David in every other ep isn't enough, so we're crossing our fingers and toes and whatever we can cross that he'll appear in more episodes this season. Thanks for the clarifications D. :)

I've been studying so hard that I'm dreaming of holidays. Which got me thinking. Do you think David is a holidaymaker? I can't see him wearing a yellow hawaiian print shirt and a floppy straw hat. :eek:

nooo :)
hehe. i can see him going to a secluded cabin in the woods and enjoying the air, reading, writing...

Cabin! Good one. :) I can definitely see him reading and writing and just relaxing and taking in the surroundings. He'll wear a thin button down cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up (thin because it's been washed many times) and khaki pants or shorts or my fav, faded jeans. His hair will be just slighty messy from the cool breeze and he'll look just perfect. :) What do you think he'll wear?

awww. sitting on the porch or the cabin with a book, his hair still wet from a shower wearing faded jeans and a black t shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back