Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

Okay, okay, you're a nutjob who's just escaped from the mental asylum. :p Did you meet a certain girl named Sab there btw? She's a peanut case too. :p

Do you think his mommy spanked him everytime he cusses when he was younger?

i dont think that he cussed when he was little. i think that he was scared of his mom spanking him.
i met sab. shes totally insane :) wonder if she met mic :lol:

Yes, she met Mic. Loonybin is all she can say. :lol:
Do you think his mom is strict and that's why he cusses and turns sarcastic only now?

i dont think its just his mom. i think that it is everything that happened to him in life so far. maybe abuse in the past, and whatever happened in LA just made everything worse. but i think that his mom was strict.
mics way more nuttier than sab.

Mic's a walnut, Sab's a peanut. They're both still nuts anyway. :p

You think David's the way he is now because he's been abused in the past? Physical, mental or emotional abuse? Do you think his mom (and dad) were ever there for him when he needed them?

weve been through that. you know what i think. that he has been abused. if not physical then definately mental. im not sure if his parents were the abusers, but i dont think that they were there for him.

We've discussed almost everything there is to discuss. :lol: Okay, here's a new one: Tattoos. Do you think he has one? If so, where and what?

we havent discussed everything. i have an idea, but not now. its too early in the morning.
i dont think he has a tatoo. he seems to not be the type. what does everyone else think?

I think David was abused at some point, I would say mentally. And I would probably also say it was by his mum or dad. He never seems to talk about them which to me hints that there are some painful thoughts/memories there.

In reply to him having a tattoo, I think he would surprise us all and have one hidden away somewhere. I'm not quite sure what it would be of but I do definitely think he has one, somewhere like the middle of his back, or the bottom of his hip. But that's just my opinion.

i dont think hes the type...if he would have one...maybe on the back of his shoulder, but of what i dont know. i still dont think hes the type, but then again, my mom never thought i was the type till she saw my ankle...so you never know :p

^ :eek: Umm, yeah... cheeks. Left or right? :p :lol: I think it's possible that he has a tat. What, I don't know. Maybe a picture, a character or some saying, but definitely not one of those heart tattoos with "MOM" or someone's name across it. Too tacky for Dave. Where - perhaps across his back, shoulder or arm.

hehe> definately tacky> i still doubt that he has one< but it could be> never know> i doubt theyd show him shirtless on the show>>>i hope that they will though :) but if they are nice enough to show him shirtless and he does have a tatoo< its wallaces tatoo and not davids>>>unless they talk about it>>>

his cheeks ... hehe. if he does ... i can see on his left shoulder or his right ... maybe a dragon or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back