Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

i have no clue what i will watch first!! i think that 4x4 and dog eat dog are the heaviest. i have seen them each 3 times. of course i will see them again, but first i want to see some that i havent seen as much. i also might be able to borrow some eps that i dont have from a friend, but those are older ones with no david, but of course david is my first priority :D

You should try watching the first few seasons if you can. The gang looks so much younger that you'll wonder if they're played by different actors. :lol: Dog Eat Dog is one of THE BEST David episodes! Pity I've only seen it once. I can't wait to get my hands on the Season 6 DVD. :)

i hope to get my hands on s1, i hardly saw any of it.
i wish that david had been in s2. it is SUCH an amazing season. the only thing missing was david.
my friend and i saw overload last week. it was AWESOME but needed david :) all eps need david!!

For me Seasons 2 and 3 are the most amazing seasons ever. I wonder who filled in the sarcastic void back when David wasnt introduced yet? Must be Brass. :p Now theyve doubled up on the sarcasm and thats the way I like it! :D

doubled is great!!!
i like season 2 because of the darkness of it, but season 3 is great too. my favorite ep there is last laugh. david is hilarious ("why are you liiking at me?) and it shows him drinking coffee and reading a paper, and brass said ba da bum :D

There's no such thing as too much sarcasm. ;) That scene between David and Catherine in Last Laugh proved that he is extremely paranoid. :D But I can't recall him reading the paper and drinking coffee. Must check it out when I have the time. :)

yup! where were you?
did you have any cool thoughts about david while you were away?
sidLer, i absolutely LOVE that scene. and i love last laugh, it is alltogether a great ep, but believe it or not, i only saw it once. i must remedy that...

Actually, I was totally thinking about David, I rode Dinasour a whole bunch of times just so I could see him, can't wait till the next season so we can get some more Hodges goodness.

is dinosuar that thing in disney or wherever that has wallace in it? does he act like david there?
i miss him too. like crazy!

Yes Dinasour is that awsome ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom. And yes he does act like Hodges there, his name on that ride is Seeker, which is really neat I think.

Totally sarcastic, he is very funny in that ride. If you ever come over here make sure you ride that ride. Maybe one day while I am there I can take pics for ya all and post them on here.

cool :) i saw a pic of it somewhere. dont remember where.
i dont know when ill be in the states again...i went last year after not going for 8 years! is it in disney in california or florida? does he look like david or like wallace there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back