Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

yeah..when he fif´ghts for the package.. and when grissom is in the room with the tape and everyone stands outside.. you get to see the JEANS.. my GOD I LOVE THOSE `JEANS... and in s6 when he's out on the field.. with the jeas AND a vest.. my god.. fisrt time I saw that I though "if I die now, then atleast I'll die with a smile".. haha :D my god I WANT THE FULL DAVID HODGES EXPERIENCE!!!!!

i totally agree :D the jeans :) ill see a bullet runs through it again just for that. i also love his roadrash discussion with bobby there ("youd be the one to know about rashes")
does he always wear jeans? we only saw his pants in those 2 eps i think...

David + Jeans = HOTNESS! :D

Actually pabzi, I don't really take notice of his clothes when he's in a scene. Because I'd be too busy laughing at his sarcastic puns. :p But I did notice that red/maroon shirt he wore in Werewolves.

Best. Color. On him. :D

my favorite was the green tshirt that he wore under his button down in 3 different eps. i also dont usually pay attention to what people are wearing. but i do know that he looks GREAT in jeans, and the green shirt ...

I think all guys look good in fitted jeans... *Cloud 9* :D

David looks fab in it of course! That green shirt he wore, which episodes is it from? Do you have any caps of him wearing that shirt?

viva las vegas,last laugh and fur and loathing. i have caps somewhere. i have to find them and right noe im too tired. i hope to do it tomorrow or something. remind me.

WoW! Im always amazed at how fast you can recall the episodes David's appeared in. Umm, you wanna name me ALL the episodes? :p I'll remind you. :) Maybe I'll start a caps collection of David wearing different colored shirts.

hehe. i cant remember all the episodes right now, but i can link a list if you want.

Oh no, thats okay. I think Ive posted you the list before. Let's just hope that the list will go longer and longer and not remain at #56. :(

5 :p youre just as obseesed as me if not more! i didnt even know that it is 56. i hope also that it will grow and grow.

Im more obsessed than the ever-so-obsessed pabzi?! Thats.. not.. possible!! :eek: So, how's it feel like to be dethroned? :p You know, we can share the seat. There's plenty of space. Okay, I'll talk more about David-dude tomorrow! :D

its still written there :lol:
1 week till i get my dvd sound thing fixed and can watch david again!!!

It's faint, you can hardly see it. ;) That's great that your sound will be fixed soon! Which is the most David-heavy episode? Which will you watch first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back