Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

Oh yeah, the song's great. It really describes David. I think I'm paranoid... and complicated. I think I'm paranoid... manipulated. Maybe we'll hear him hum that song one day. Btw, do you think he hums to himself in the lab? Does he listen to music? Greg used to rock out in the lab before he CSI-ed himself, and Sara once sang a song by Blondie. We all know what kind of music Grissom grooves too. Do you think David does any of the above? Or does he just listen to the hum of his machines? :p

im not sure if david listens to music in the lab. it would make zense if he does but it would also make sense if he doesnt he definately doesnt listen to loud music or heavy stuff like greg's!!!
sidLer, i do know that song!! i didnt know which song you were talking about yesterday. the words suit him in a way, but i cant see him listening to garbage at all!!

Even if he listens to music in the lab the volume will be on very low. I think you'd disagree, but I'm guessing he listens to Travis and Coldplay. :) I doubt he listens to heavy metals like Black Sabbath or KISS, and I know for sure he'd rather rip his ears off than listen to boybands or Britney Spears. :p Garbage... I can picture Greg singing I Think I'm Paranoid to him. He'll be singing and dancing around with that mask around his face and David will chase him around the table with some sort of weapon in his hand. :lol:

I can totally picture David listening to Bob Dylan, Coldplay, Neil Young and that kinds of stuff. And the volume, yes, will be very very very low. Coz' he doesn't want to ruïn his ears.

Ah, great to see you here Roos. :) I think he likes alternative and adult contemporary. Techno and punk are alien to him. Pop... don't even mention. :p

im sure he hates pop. i think that he likes classic rock, including the who. i think that travis is a bit too poppy for him.

Pop is defnintely a big no no I'd say, as well as rock. I would say that David is more of a country type of person, I don't mean people like Dolly Parton but people like Bob Dylan, as RoosCSILover said :) I'm not quite sure what genre Bob Dylan would go under. I could see him liking a bit of Elvis, not a huge fan (i.e. dresses up as him :lol:) but bobs along to a few of his songs

i definately disagree!! elvis? country? i would imagine him and nick arguing about country alot, but david being the one who doesnt like it. i still think that classic rock sorta stuff suits him. the cure also maybe...

Sorry but guys I LOOOVE that scene.. the dukes of hazard scene in GD... sorry it's reruns on tv...

H: I kinda miss the old greg, ugly t-shirts, goofy hair, **magazines
G: well atleast I had the style to change
H: well this is just the work me. You haven't hed the full DAvid Hodges Experience

I LOVE IT

Hehe the full "David Hodges Experience". You have no idea how popular and widely used that phrase is. ;)

Umm, David listening to Elvis Presley? No offense to the King himself, but I don't think he listens to Elvis. But it's cool that you do. :) Truth is, as great as his songs are, I can't even imagine David mimicking and singing along to them. I think Bob Dylan's genre of music is country/blues. I think it's possible that David listens to him.

I don't know sometimes the people you would think less likely to listen to a type of music might just listen to that. Could be he is a mixed type depending on his mood, I get that way sometimes and yet no one would really guess that about me.

I get what you mean Destiny. My friends are surprised that I listen to alternative and adult contemporary, because they don't - so they thought I don't either. I listen to all genres. Yes, even pop. I'm not picky I guess. :)

i like that scene in grave danger too :) but my favorite in grave danger is when he fights for the package.
it is true that people are sometimes inlikely to listen to what they listen to (i have a good friend who surprises me everytime with his knowledge of israeli rock). but totally not elvis. no way. bob dylan...maybe.
sidLer, no offense to 'the king?' hehe i cant stand him :p no offense. and pop? doent everyone knoe my opinion be know? everytime anyone mentions a pop song i wish i had a weapon. maybe david is like that too.

I don't exactly have a favorite David scene in GD, because he's excellent in all of them. But I have to say that I was surprised when he said that thing about the full David Hodges Experience. I wonder what he meant by that? :p

You don't like pop, pabzi? :eek: That's a shocker! Okok, easy, easy... put down that weapon now... I was j/k, I know you don't like pop. You don't even like that word I think. ;) Maybe David'll surprise us with his taste in music. You'll never know, maybe he even likes Janet Jackson. If only he'll play SOMETHING in an episode, then we can guess what his preference in music is.

janet jackson? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *looks around for weapon and finds kitten with sharp claws* :p
the full david hodges experience is probablt just hanging out like other people. pizza, a movie whatever, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back