Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

Yesterday i watch BIM and god that was great. In one scene you see Hodges, Nick and Grissom! i was almost jumping around! 3 sexy guys in one scene, how much more can a girl ask for!!!

hodges_alias_47 said:
1968 b/c everyone has been saying it. :)
You can say 1985 if you want (1985 Woohoooo!!) but that would make him 21. :p

Bodies In Motion... I can't remember that scene with David, Nick and Gil, but I like the opening scene where the Scooby gang strode in looking oh so cool. :cool: Too bad he wasn't there. But if he was there he'd say to the rest "Eh! Why are you guys walking in slow mo?! Hurry up already!!" :lol:

I was just thinking, I would SO love to see David in shades! :cool:

david in shades :lol:
i also forgot that scene with the 3 of them in BIM. gotta see it again. the slomo thing was awesome though.
david isnt 21 :)

David in a pair of Ray-Ban would be totally hot! And of course he'd ride on his Harley in his leather boots and too-tight tee with hair all the way down to his collarbone. He'll also have a very hot Texan accent.

Do you think I'm asking for too much? :lol: I don't even know if TPTB will buy him a decent pair of shades. :p

sidler? what are you talking about? :lol: :p

reallistically i can see him in jeans and a T with sunglasses. :)

It's just a little fantasy of mine. Do ignore. ;)

They ought to put him in shades. He's already got that cute vest with his name on it (Awww!) so that's the next best thing they can do. I bet he'll look adorable in a pair of spectacles too. :) Do you think he wears contacts?

Btw Golden_Smile, I forgot to wish you Happy Bday on the 20th! Happy belated birthday Golden! :D

happy bday golden. didnt see the bday icon. i guess its cause im not here as much as id like to be (computer trouble)

sidler, i ignored that :p
as for contacts, i see it as a possibility. when someone does alot of close up work (microscopes...) their eyes get tired. makes sense. he'd look good in glasses.

Thank you for the birthday wishes SidLer & pabzi! :D

I think that if he does wear contacts then he should give them up because IMO glasses would look great on him. They would have to be thin frames, either black or silver...

Sorry hodges_alias_47 but I have no idea when they will show Bodies in Motion again, wish I could help :)

silver thin frames would look good on him.
i hear that spike tv in the states is always showing reruns...but i dont know when they will show it.

You're welcome Golden. And sorry for the belatedness! I hope you've enjoyed your birthday. :)

hodges_alias_47 I read that the Season 6 DVDs will be out in September. So you won't have to wait much longer. Btw, is there a shorter name I can call you by?

Silver or black thin frames would look fab on him. Especially those small rectangular frames. I think I've seen Nick wear those and it looks great on him, and it'll look equally amazing on David too. ;)

rectangular. nice :) but its better if they dont wear the same galsses, it'd be weird *makes funny face*
i think that you can call him alias or 47, but he should tell you :)

not hodges b/c it is too sacred (kidding but seriously folks).
alias would be fine. from now on, instead of hodges_alias_47, just say alias.

Happy birthday pabzi! :D Where's your cake? I think you didn't include your birthdate in your profile. Anyway, here's a pic of Hodges in his birthday suit. Click. What pic did you think it was? Naughty. ;)

I think what alias is trying to say is that the name Hodges and the person himself is too divine for someone else to be referred to. Oh, I was looking for books for research and I came across one that's written by Hodgetts. I grinned for what seemed like forever. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back