Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hodges Scenes

info. definately needed!! in an emergency.
we also know that he knows alot about odds and ends, like cars and paint, and that he is smart.

He's a genius! I love his line in The Unusual Suspect.

"Being profoundly gifted. Knowing that everybody knows that you're always ten steps ahead of them. It's a lot of pressure. Some days you just feel like you're going to snap.”

I think he was a brain in High School. The guy whom the jocks pick on. I think that's part of the reason why he is how he is now. He couldn't defend himself against the verbal (and maybe physical abuse) then, so now he's put up an invisible shield and he easily snaps at anybody and everybody.

that could easily be one of the reasons, but you guys know my opinion, i think that it goes much deeper than that.
he was definately a brain. thats not a question. probably he was a teachers pet too. other students were jealous of him. he really is a genious. when he made that comment in the unusual suspect, i think that many people thought that he was bragging and being kiss assy. but i dont think that that is the case. as sidler said...he was teased. i think that he was talking from personal experience.
you can tell from how he is now that he has a very high IQ and knows his stuff :)

I don't think he was bragging either. "It's a lot of pressure. Some days you just feel like you're going to snap." That sounds like a cry for help.

Do you think he'll snap one day? He'll get fed up with the way people treat him and start trashing things around. Not like throwing a tantrum, something more than that. Extreme anger. Rage.

it could happen. i see it. i think that if it does happen, people wont understand why. maybe finally someone will have a talk with him. maybe greg or nick.

I can see either Nick or Catherine talking to him. Nick is a good and caring guy and Catherine's motherly. I think if Greg comes to talk to him he'll be rolling his eyes half the time, same with Sara. Which CSI do you think he respects the most?

it should be Catherine who talk to him. She's a good listener. For the person he respect the most i have no idea but one thing id sure Grissom is to many time a a$$ to Hodges for no reason, so thats one person who doesnt deserve respect.

I think Catherine is the best confidante there is. She's a friend first and foremost, then a CSI. I think the CSI he respects most is Catherine. After that comes Nick.

im not sure. catherine always seems like shes looking at him with a raised eyebrow.
i also suspect that she may feel superior to him. nick is the type who treats everyone as equals, in my opinion.
i dont think that he respects warrick though. im not sure.warrick seems to not be nice to him, sorta like grissom.

After watching time of your death i think it should be Catherine. the "stop trying to make that sound dirty" from Cath was realy funny and Hodges really make that sound dirty!

i dont think that he really made it sound that dirty. i never really got that scene. i still disagree about catherine.

I found that scene very amusing, I can see that he was trying to make it sound dirty but I didn't really think about it sounding like that until after Catherine said to stop trying to make it sound dirty.

I can see how Catherine would be the one to talk to him, mainly because as SidLer said - she is motherly, so this means that she is probably a good listener and can offer good advice on situations, and just generally motherly stuff. I would then have to say Nick as being the next person to talk to Hodges, I think that is mainly because I am in love with him so think the world of him, him being kind and caring et cetera.

Golden_Smile said:
...I didn't really think about it sounding like that until after Catherine said to stop trying to make it sound dirty.
Same here. I thought Hodges was speaking normally. It was only after Catherine said that that I laughed myself silly. :p Hodges? Talking dirty? Score! :D

pabzi, Hodges would cut Greg off in the middle of his first word. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back