Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hodges Scenes

does someone know that conversation with catherine by heart? i think that it is probably the only scene of his that i dont know by heart.

pabzi! How can you not know something with Hodges by heart?? I'm shocked beyond belief!! :eek:

Hee. :D Here you go:

Hodges: The abrasives give grip to the tip when it hits the ball.
Catherine: Stop trying to make that sound dirty. Our vic had a callus on his hand.
Hodges: Mmm...
Catherine: Don't. Which means that he was probably playing a lot of pool.

That didn't sound dirty at all. Perhaps he did something with his hands that suggests otherwise. ;)

yup. the hand adds to it. when i saw the ep i didnt notice that. i dont think that he was trying to make it sound dirty. i think that cathrine thought so, and he sorta went along with it with the hand motions and everything

Re: David Hodges

So maybe there is actually something that Catherine feels towards Hodges, what would you all think if something were to happen between them?

I don't think that I would like it, to me they are just completely different people. Also, I can't see Hodges as a dad and he would have to be to Lindsey... hmmm...

uh, no!
you all know my opinion. *shuts up and goes to contemplate what to eat for dinner*

Catherine and Hodges?! :eek: Hodges as Lindsey's Dad?! :eek: :eek:

Cat and Hodges are the last two people on the show I want to see together. They're both hard-headed, but the similarities end there. They're as different as salt and pepper. :p

SidLer said:
Catherine and Hodges?! :eek: Hodges as Lindsey's Dad?! :eek: :eek:

Cat and Hodges are the last two people on the show I want to see together. They're both hard-headed, but the similarities end there. They're as different as salt and pepper. :p

that would be weird to say the least

weird? i use the word weird to describe good things that are weird, so in this case i would not use the word weird :p

I think all of us are suffering from the No-CSI-So-There's-Nothing-To-Talk-About Syndrome. But I'll try my best. ;)

Ok, here's one: The rest of the characters (Eg: Sara) have date of births. Hodges doesn't have one. Which year and on what date and day do you think he was born? And why?

I think he was born on Saturday, December 9, 1968.

Saturday because it's my favorite day (the date above actually falls on a Monday, but we're being fictional here. :p) December because it's the season of love, joy and peace, 9 because it's my favorite number, and 1968 because I think he turns 38 this year. :)

november 5 1968.
he seems 38. november is my favorite month. it seems hodgesy for some reason :p and 5 is a great # :)
i miss hodges. there is always what to say about him (my computer is down, so i cant post much).

hmmm ... i'd say april 17, 1968

april is my fav month.
17th b/c my favorite actress was born on april 17
1968 b/c everyone has been saying it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back