Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

i just love Hodges he is just so funny and cute. One of my fav. Hodges moment is when he say to Warrick "youre married don't flirt" that was really funny.

welcome veggie!!!! ( i love your name by the way)
what ep was that? early season 6, that i know. i remember warrick saying something to cath and hodges saying that. i really gotta see the eps again.
*looks for golden smile to give the 'speech'*

Welcome veggie! (Love the name, hate the food. ;))

I did some research, and that line is from ep 6x06, Secrets and Flies.

Catherine: Diorite granite.
Hodges: You remember your geology.
Catherine: (excited she was right) Yes!
Warrick: Wow.
Catherine: Actually senior year I took rocks for jocks. I dated the TA.
Warrick: Ha, lucky guy. I'm sure you got an A.
Catherine: As a matter of fact I did.
Warrick: Mm-hmm.
Hodges:You're married. Don't flirt.

Ok Dad. :p

pabzi said:
it doesnt bother him really what people think about him...or maybe inside it does and he wont show it.
I don't think he's the type who shows his feelings either. If he's displeased or hurt he'll just shrug it off and let out a snarky comment or two. :p He's not an open book, so it's hard to know how he really feels and what he's really thinking. I watched his gun scene with Grissom in ABRTI2 and I can't tell if he's hurt or oblivious/unconcerned.

he really is not an open book. it is hard to tell what he feels in all the scenes with grissom. is he hurt?
i wish hed open up in an ep and say how he feels about something.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around but I have been on holiday last week. I have read through all of the posts since I was last in here and have though about the following:

pabzi said:
grissoms behavior toward hodges bugs me(hehe- grissom/bugs :lol:). he doesnt give him a chance. he reffered him to a psychologist...
Firstly, very good pun! :lol: Secondly, when did he refer him to a psychologist? I remember these things happening but never what episode or the circumstances...

SidLer said:
Hey, don't worry, he's a fighter. :)
Now I have got Christina Aguilera's song, 'Fighter', stuck in my head! I was just listening to it - very good song :D And he definitely is a fighter, I don't think we will every see him give up on something without fighting for it, which is a very good quality to have!

pabzi said:
he really is not an open book. it is hard to tell what he feels in all the scenes with grissom. is he hurt?
i wish hed open up in an ep and say how he feels about something.
Sometimes it can be a good thing to be a closed book but for other people it is extremely annoying - I know a few people that are very tightly closed and it really pisses me off. I too wish that he would open up in an episode and tell Grissom how he makes him feel, or just tell anyone anything about his feelings.

And I would like to give a warm welcome to veggie! :) I'm the same as SidLer - love the name, hate the food :p I won't give the speech about pabzi until I know if you are actually going to post in here more, because if you are not then there is not much point in giving the speech, see what I mean?

I love that quote of Hodges telling Warrick not to flirt because he is married :lol: I find it very strange/annoying that this sort of relationship between Warrick and Catherine has sprung out of nowhere. There wasn't any hints about it before but then once Warrick came back married she was really upset becasue it couldn't happen between them :confused:

Just to give you a little warning so that you don't wonder where I am next week - I am on holiday again! :lol: This time going by myself :D hehe, can't wait! :D :D :D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(There is another long post for you to read! :lol: Hope you still like to read long posts!)

i enjoyed your post!!!!
gris referred hodges to a psychologist in s4. forget which ep. warrick had had a hard time in court, and hodges started asking him about it, when warrick wouldnt tell him, hodges asked grissom:
G: "oh, and hodges"
H: "yes boss"
G: "if you ever want to talk..."
H: teah, when would be a good time?"
G: we have a psychologist here on tuesdays and fridays"

im not sure how exact that is. but thats the general idea. that scene made me ANGRY!!!
i think that being closed is good and bad, like you said golden. im here with my fingers crossed waiting for david to open up...

pabzi said:
G: "oh, and hodges"
H: "yes boss"
G: "if you ever want to talk..."
H: teah, when would be a good time?"
G: we have a psychologist here on tuesdays and fridays"

im not sure how exact that is. but thats the general idea. that scene made me ANGRY!!!
Ouch! That was mean wasn't it? :( I don't know why Grissom is very impatient and... dare I say it... snarky with Hodges. Only Hodges can be snarky. :p Grissom is not like that (OOC!) and like you've mentioned before, he doesn't judge people. Maybe the writers want some dirt, something that will entertain the viewers. And they figured that is entertainment. :rolleyes: I pity Hodges sometimes. They should give the poor guy a break. He is human after all.

Golden_Smile said:
Sometimes it can be a good thing to be a closed book but for other people it is extremely annoying - I know a few people that are very tightly closed and it really pisses me off. I too wish that he would open up in an episode and tell Grissom how he makes him feel, or just tell anyone anything about his feelings.
I'm a half-closed book. It's hard for people to get me to open up. I won't say I'm a private person, I'm just... prudent. :) They should make an episode called "The One Where Hodges Opens Up" or "The One Where Everyone Is Nice To Hodges (For once)". I'll glue my face to the screen when that happens. :p

they really should make an ep like that.
grissom was awful in that ep. i almost cried. as ive said, i like grissom, but in that ep, he was iconsiderate. in a very bad way.
how coulkd they think that being mean to hodges is entertainment???
for us, when he has screentime...now thats entertainment. for me its not JUST entertainment. im sure ive said this a million times- i feel a deep connection to him.

pabzi said:
how coulkd they think that being mean to hodges is entertainment???
These are the same people who buried Nicky six feet under and called it entertainment. :(

I know you feel a deep connection to him. :) His 20-seconds appearance per episode is not enough for me, well, for all of us. He needs to get more screentime than those blink-and-you'll-miss-it shots.

I did miss him in a couple of episodes. Just 'cause I blinked. :p

i never miss him. when i watch on dvd i rewind to see him again and agaqin and again!!!!
there really is waaaaaaaaay too little of him on the show. WE NEED HODGES :)

are you suggesting we start some sort of petition to get more airtime for Hodges? :lol: He could become the new Grissom when he leaves! :D I'd love that!

he has to be a csi to take over grissoms place. id like him to have more screentime--alot more. remember when greg was a labrat??? how much screentime did he have every ep? enough that they put him on the credits in season 3. thats what hodges deserves.

Re: Hodges Scenes

I loved his scene with Greg in GD. He looked so serious trying to explain the game to Greg. :p

Golden_Smile said:
are you suggesting we start some sort of petition to get more airtime for Hodges? :lol:
*grabs pom-poms*

Ready? OK!

Who needs more airtime? –Take a guess!
David, David, he's the best!
:D

Remind me not to take up cheerleading. :p

pabzi said:
he has to be a csi to take over grissoms place.
Hmm, maybe he can be the Lord of the Lab instead. :D But Archie and Bobby will probably protest and tie him up to a pole. :lol:

Re: Hodges Scenes

Vanity, thy name is Hodges.

I love Hodges for his snark. Pretty cool, that guy. He needs more screentime the way Vartann does -- but Vartann is also kind of hot in a way that Hodges is not. XD

I loved the hot dog scene, I forget what ep it was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back