Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

that is good. the only M word i can think of is not in english. it is a hebrew word that means sweet :)
hehe, i think im losing it.i wanted to rewatch roomservice today, but im getting tired. maybe i will. i still have a few more things to do first :)

M... M... M...

Magnificient
Mesmeric (A strong or spellbinding appeal; fascination)

That's all I can come up with at the moment!

Mocking was a good one! :D

Did you manage to watch room service last night? How long have you been wanting to watch that for?

You're right, we probably should keep going with the game, it does make us focus on other things for a while :)

i didnt see it :p i ended up watching some old eps that i havent seen.
your M words are good. i cant think of anymore, you are the word theif :)
oh, does Melencholy mean bitter? (he seems to be angry at the world)

Hodges is so priceless sometimes.
I like the 'Don't you know grey hair can be very attractive'-scene the best.

welcome :)
in my opinion hes priceless all the time :)
i loved how he was defending himself in that scene "its not how it looks, i like my grey hairs the few that i have"
:lol:

whereve you been?
inrashomama (i think it was, when gris told him to close the door from the other side) his grey hairs were pretty visable. :p he does have alot (and he said "the few that i have" :lol: ) cutie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY pirate_jimbob!! *throws confetti & sweets & party poppers* :D

Btw, pabzi, melancholy means depressed or distressing, I just looked it up.

Let's move onto N shall we?

Naughty
but
Nice

:lol:

HAPPY BDAY PIRATE!!!!!!!!! what are you doing for your party?

Neurotic (not in a bad way)
Narcissistic (sorta- i think the word means full of himself, right?)
Nerdy

ooo, narcissistic! Good one!

Nervy (bold)
Nutty

I think we should have a party on here for pirate! We should all take something different, I'm taking the drinks! :lol:

Happy Birthday pirate_jimbob may all your wishes come true, have a great day. :)

For now, my favorite Hodges scene was one he was coloring his grey hair with a permanent marker. Sara and Grissom come in. Grissom says "Vanity thy name is Hodges." Sara says that grey is considered attractive or something like that.

you even have him in your name :)
you definately belong here with us!!! when goldensmile is around here she will tell you about me, that seems to be her job :) (golden- i did not mean it offensively at all- i like when you introduce me :) )
that scene is a good one, but my favorites are, well all his scenes :p but the one that really stands out well, the two, are the nose clip scene and the hamster scene in dog eat dog.
my friend reminded me today of the scene in compulsion when he tell gris that the sample smelled woodsy. grissom says "you sniffed it?" hodes: "yeah, does that disghust you?" grissom : "thats the one thing you did to impress me" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back