Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

i am SOOOOOOOOO obseesed :)
hmm. i think cannabis too, cause itys not a 'hard drug' its something that alot of college/highschool people do. i couldnt see him weighing it, or buying it. i think if he did smoke, it was at parties that he found boring :p
i still am nit quite convinced that he did it, but if i think hard enough, i can see it.

Crazy

this guy really remends me of hodges, but hes married, so im not even thinking about the 'what ifs' :)

pabzi said:
i work in a medical firm. there is an osteopath there... well lets just say, that if hodges was from england, that would be him.
the physical resemblance is similar. and this guy is very anal. his files have to be perfect. and he has an attitude. but he is very nice. too bad he's married :)

OMG! Theres a guy in the lab where I do my work placement, he doesn't really look like Hodges & he wears glasses, (he's still cute tho) but he is soooo much like him personality-wise, its funny as hell! He probably wonders why I'm constantly smiling at him! He's not married, but he's 45. Maybe a little too old for me :(

the guy is a labrat? like hodhes!!! too bad hes not 20 years younger :)

letter of the day: D
Deranged
Different
Delightful
Disregarded (like underrated)

i seriously dont reccomend it. (experience) find a cute hodges-y guy who is between your age and 30. thats better :)

Deeep

no one else likes my hodges alphabet game?

pirate_jimbob said:
Well i'm all for older guys, but the question is would he really want a 19yr old girlfriend?

I think any man now-a-days would want a 19 year old girlfriend! I think that now age is not that much of an issue, unless you are the younger one. Personally, I hate when there are such huge age gaps, just because of various experiences, but for some people it is of no importance at all! I could go on talking about this topic but I think I shall stop there...

I love your alphabet game pabzi :D And I very highly agree with your 'deep'! More beginning with D... um...

Dark
Devious

I am going to move it onto E before you manage to steal all the best words! :p

Earnest
Enthusiastic
Eager
Expeditious
Erratic
Egghead :lol:

Just a few for you :D

:lol:
Entertaining
Endearing (doesnt that mean sweet?)
Experienced (in life-been through alot)
Excellent

im in severe hodges withdrawal. it is not funny.

How come you are in withdrawal? Don't you have any episodes with him in that you can watch?

Entelligent! :lol: Yes I know that is spelt wrong!

i have eps that i have seen each of them a gazillion times. i have seen room service only once, so i hope to see it again. but im planning to rewatch 'the finger' tomorrow with my friend who hasnt seen it. too bad that hodges wasnt in s2 :(

Well you have loads of pictures of him, don't you? Why don't you make a slideshow with them? Or you could make some more avatars and signatures because that way you are looking at him constantly as you are doing some productive! If you see what I mean :)

Other than Hodges, who is your favourite character?

i dont have photoshop. i dont know how to make stuff. i really need to change my sig.i like almost everyone, but i coud definately say that besides hodges, nick is my
favorite. yours too, no?

letter F:
Flighty (i think that it means spacy)
Forward (says whats on his mind)
Funny

I don't think I have hidden that Nick is my favourite very well :) I can make you another sig if you want, you can tell me exactly how you want it and I shall do it how you want. Just let me know - I enjoy making things :)

F:
Flaky
Flirtatious (at times)
Fruity
Flavoured

I don't think there are many more F-words, but if there are then I'm sure I will be corrected :p
'Freaking brilliant' does sum him up very well! :D

FREAKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the offer goldensmile :)
ill send you some pics tomorrow. (i wanted to go to bed an hour ago :lol: )
flaky was great :) this time you stole the best words :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back