Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodge

a sharpie is a permanent marker.
i gotta see dead ringer agin. i think that the exact words were "im not cranky. i dont get cranky" :lol: that was priceless :)

Re: David Hodge

:lol: Your game didn't last long pabzi :p

Shall I move it along with B:
Bolshy (grumpy), bouncy, bubbly...

Sorry they are not very good, but you get the point :)

Re: David Hodges

Golden_Smile said:
I've just looked Wallace Langham up on IMDb and found out that he is in Daddy Day Care! I've seen that movie a couple of times but can't for the life of me remember who he is in it... I hadn't realised just how much he has been in!

My only outside-CSI moment was from "Las Vegas". I was living in a dorm back then and I screamed "HODGES" and people look at me like "wtf?" And I continue "IT'S HODGES! FROM CSI! Hodges... that...lab...guy" :lol:

I know I haven't been here... actually, In this thread I've never posted. It was the other Hodges thread. As to first question in this thread... two wonderful scenes. He falls asleep on microsope and 2nd one in s6 where he wears a suit :devil: and then when he eats cookies in "Viva Las Vegas"

ETA: I just realised I've posted on a first page :lol:

ooh. he was eating cookies????????????? i knew that he was eating something, but as much as i saw the scene, i couldnt tell what he was eating, and no one else knew :)
welcome back ducky. you should post here more often :)

Brilliant
Busybody

he has awesome eyes. sometimes they look blue, and sometimes grey. i think that grey/blue eyes show the depth of a person.
golden smile-not everyone drinks coffee (surprisingly) i have a very close friend who hates coffee. i dont know why.
i can totally imagine hodges looking for greg's coffee stash :)

you could imagine hodges taking cocaine????
my friend and i were talking about hodges and drugs a week or 2 ago, we both agreed that no. doesnt make sense. maybe he tried grass in highschool or something, but more than that, no. he seems to be the careful type. maybe even heath conscious.

It wasn't the fact that it was coffee, just the fact that you passed comment on what he was drinking. I am just picking up even more on how obssessed you are with him :p What would you do without him?

You know my theory pabzi that everyone at some point in their life does some sort of drugs, well I think that that applies to the conversation you have got going now - Hodges will have at some point done some sort of drugs

you dont know half of how obsessed i am :)
does it bother you?
i also believe that most people have tried something. all my friends here, including me, have tried at some point or another, but we all stopped. i do have a very close friend though, not in my country, who has never tried anything.
maybe he did. what drug do you think?
letter of the day: C
Cute
Contrary
Cranky
Compulsive

i work in a medical firm. there is an osteopath there... well lets just say, that if hodges was from england, that would be him.
the physical resemblance is similar. and this guy is very anal. his files have to be perfect. and he has an attitude. but he is very nice. too bad he's married :)

It doesn't bother me how obssessed you are with him, it just amazes me that someone can be that obssessed with someone! :p Do you see what I mean?

I think if Hodges were to do drugs then he would go for cannabis. I can see him weighing it out exactly so that he gets just the right amount of tobacco and cannabis in - can't see him smoking it pure. I sound like I know way too much on this subject, lets move on... :lol:

Caring
Creative
You stole all the best ones :p

What is an osteopath?
So if you were to go out with this guy (if he wasn't married) then all the time you would be thinking of Hodges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back