Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

*Walks in whistling the "don't want to be chatting" tune, :) * Thank you.

uh. ok. sorry. i thought that we were discussing hodges... i didnt think talking about him is a bad thing...

I use a program called Photoimpact & yes I did check out the lj. I can't believe there are so many stories, I spent hours reading loads & I did enjoy the snapshots and sweet & sour series, they were fantastic. I'm in the middle of reading one called southern exposure at the moment lol!

listen, i will pm you . destiny remarked that we are chatting here, also the fact that stories rated over pg13 are better discussed elsewhere.

hodges has fallen off the page again. is anyone around? does anyone remember that he exists???

Yes I remember that he exists! But I am confused to what Destiny was referring to. I mean, was she referring to the conversation that we were all having between us? Or the conversation that you and pirate where having, about livejournal? Because if she meant the conversation that we were all having then I do not see what was wrong with it :confused:
Sorry my head's a bit messed up at the moment... :(

There is a rule about posting way to much or to fast in a thread it would be considered chatting usually this applies to for example two people just talking back and forth, Now don't get me wrong discussing your fav character is one thing its the speed in which you do it that we have to take into consideration.

Here is a suggestion at the top of every post there is a time/date stamp if you go back over it for that day and look at the stamp you can see how fast posting was being done, and such, all that is asked is that people slow down otherwise it is considered "Chatting" as you would in a chat room. Also chatting like makes people not want to come in and talk because they don't want to interrupt the flow of the conversation.

Hopefully this clears up any misunderstandings there were. :)

i was confused too. i think that i misunderstood, because i felt like we were being told not to talk about him. but now i get it.
anyway Deastiny , you saw the finale. what did you think about his scene? i found it cute. he was going on and on and poor nicky just wanted his results :) (i think that he was hitting on nick, but thats just my opinion. in a more general opinion, he was being hodges-y) i saw the scene 5 times. i was trying to transcribe it for a friend who did not see it and wanted to know what it said. i gotta finish doing it when i have more time.
anywaya. goodnight to you all, and i hope that we keep this thread moving, but without chatting.
time for bed. maybe i will dream about hodges...

I saw at it, not of it, I plan to rewatch it and go more into it, I was watching the board at the time, and peeping up to look at the screen and then the rest was done by ear as I was watching reading, ect. so I will have to get back to you on that. :)

ok, cool. did you tape it? i always watch without looking at the board. i actually watched the ep twice in a row.
hodges is amazing. i love how people interpret him. i belong to a big group of people who discuss him and write about him, and they have really good views about him.
someone said that he probably makes lists to catogorize everything. he seems like the type, no?

Yep I taped it, just so I could go over it, I taped all the finales so I could sit back on my time and just veg out and watch. Even the ones I actually watched to see what I might have missed due to a phone call or whatever.

I have catagories to for some like "Ecklie = Character that is loved to hate" well "Hodges = character that is loved to be dissected to figure out what catagory to put him in." :D

:lol: yeah, he is the funnest to dissect. its not just that he is a mystery, grissom is a mystery too, but with grissom its different, i dont know exactly how. hodges just intriges me (is that a word?) hes so strange and so special. i think that a big part of whats great about him is that he doesnt really care, on one side, but on the other side, he cares way too much. i wish that i could be more like him- sometimes im too sensitive. i believe that he is sensitive too, but he knows how to hide it.
i could put him in alot of different catogories : loveable, strange, anal, strong personality...

pabzi I know you won't be disapointed when you see this episode; Hodges is absolutely hilarious! (He deffinately hits on Nick IMO). I totally understand what you mean when you say he intrigues you, that's what makes me love some characters and not others; how quickly I can figure them out.

I'm backtracking quite a bit to your comment that you don't think he's the vain type; I actually think he is, just because he is so sensitive to how other's perceve him.

The categories I like to define him by include; smirk, snark, suggest, sweet, sarcastic, silly

oh, i saw the ep. by the way, where have you been??????????? i saw the ep shortly after you did. i loved it. i was not at all dissapointed from hodges' scene or otherwise.
to be sensitive to how others percieve you is not neccisarily vain. when you say sensitive of how they percieve him, you mean his looks specifically?
when it comes to apperarances and things like that im not the person to ask, but if you are reffering to him being sensitive as to what others think of him, in my opinion that is not vain AT ALL. it is the sensitivity of someone who has been hurt.
all your categories start with S :)

Wow, lots of random bits of nonsence in that post ;)

I've been busy; life happens and computer becomes low on my priority list, you know how it is.

And I guess I should've remembered how sensitive you are when it comes to Hodges. Remember Hodges in the suit, and with the marker, and discussing waistlines with Nick? He cares what other people think of him and wants to look his best; it's not a bad thing and not limited to him but it does make him vain.

And I am well aware that all my categories start with an 'S' I did it on purpose. I was very bored on a long car ride and started to think about Hodges; aren't you proud of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back