Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

I miss my Hodges! WHEN does Season 8 start? *stamps foot impatiently*

I've gone all summer unHodgesed :eek:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thursday September 27, 2007

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

:lol:...you crack me up Brassy. But only a couple of more weeks to go...I can't wait, reruns can only do so much! I wonder how much of a role he is going to play this season...

*posts up calendar and begins crossing off days till the big night* :lol:

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

They say, and I doubt that this is a spoiler, that there will be more labrats this season

5. DJRideout

was it you or wojo that mentioned that? either way, they get the thumbs up over here for giving them more time.

*wonders if we'll hear more about Hodges' mysterious background*

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

It was wojo. I never read TV guide or all of those articles.
    I hope he will be revealed...we shall see...

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

This is NOT a double post. My last one was a WEEK ago, and there is no more edit option.
    Along with waking the thread up, I'd like to get us back together again, and not just DJ and me...Alias, Mia, Cercis...Wake up people.
    It has come to my attention, that this is the second year at this time (Jewish New year- coincidence I think) That there is Hodgebashing. This year it is mild and not down here, but we need to get back up and (quietly, calmly and in ways that mostly it will only be known to us that we are fighting) fight back.

8. DJRideout

well, you know that I am not to far away, and yes, the thread does need a wake up call. Now I question this Hodgebashing? Am I missing something somewhere on this site??? :confused:

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

That person saying that no one would help him if he was in danger. I consider that a light form of bashing.

10. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I'm not sure if you meant my post on the Spoilers thread? I love Hodges, I would never bash him! I was just saying that if they made Hodges the next victim in danger, would they really show Grissom and the gang as emotional as they are for Sara? So, they wouldn't make him a victim because it wouldn't get as many viewers excited. Please don't take that as Hodges-bashing in any way.

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i think if the show goes on for a while, there's a potential for him to have some sort of personal drama. he's growing more important as a character. that means danger.. lol. i think they would be concerned just like they would for any officer. there's a lot of comradery amongst law enforcement workers! i like to think grissom, maybe even sara would be kind of sad/ worried, they seem to ahve the most... personal interaction w/ him.
    hodges is cool. can be annoying, but that's why we love him, right?

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Oh, ok...I thought you meant that the team wouldn't care as much causre it's him...we have to protect ourselves in here...we are a minority. Ok, you didn't mean it, but this time of year things get weird in here, and a big basher is not unusual...I'm not sure how many of you were here last year this time...we just have to keep o ur eyes open...
    I'm sorry that I took it as bashing. Usually in the spoiler lab people get all squeely and start bashing him...it's what I'm used to...

13. GSRfanatic25

no hodges bashing. i don't think we should bash anyone on the show... except the bad guys... and ecklie
    hodges is cool, he makes me laugh man. he reminds me of my sister sometimes, annoying but i love her

14. Grizzom

Grizzom Witness

I love Hodges to death, no pun intended. Sorry it came across wrong! I wasn't here last year, and in fact I didn't watch any CSI ever until the last 3 episodes of Season 7!

I agree that it is getting weird because of the pressure of waiting for this resolution. Also, I am learning a lot about CSI fandom history in the last few days, and I had no idea there was so much infighting between fans of different characters. I'll pick my words more carefully.

15. GSRfanatic25

i know, it's crazy, i love everyone on the show. i mean, indeividuals tend to irritate me. but i can't see why we would bash other people for liking one character better. or even one ship for that matter.
    feel the love people... it's all good fun w/ blood and guts on teh side.

make love, not war