Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

that would be SUPER AWESOME to give Hodges some personal drama other then passing along the odd comment or story to anyone that is in the room, willing or unwilling to listen.

I can't remember the eppy that was on SPIKE last night, I think it's "Invisible Evidence" (were warrick was in court, never secured a warrant to search a mans vehicle, the lab was given 24 hours) In the eppy, at one point, Hodges is being himself, telling warrick how it must've sucked to be blindsided in court, then warrick piped up asking: "Why was it you left LA again Hodges?" That was the third time within the characters first 2 seasons that the LA comment came up, I have noticed.

Basically, I would love to know why and I would love for the show to base an eppy around that. Is there more to that particular story, or just another open, unfinished storyline.

Hodges has become an important a character, I agree, so he deserves the odd eppy as well.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Invisible Evidence is correct, and Grissom and Warrick were RUDE.

End of season, right after, and right before are the worst here. People are restless. Character bashing is common, because not everyone likes the same people, and squeeling drives some people nuts, and some people are just natural sqeelers...ugh...I do know of an over age 18 board where there is no squeeling allowed, its very pro labrats, but not anti, but low GSR tollerance. It's new. so there are few posts. PM me if you want.

He deserves an ep. Labrats was his real chance to shine, but he deserves even more than that!

3. DJRideout

you got that right...he does deserve more. Labrats as we all know, was kind of a recap show, cleverly done mind you, and having Hodges so involved with the Miniature cases over the past season was great and all, but it still wasn't HIS thing...his own storyline or arc as some call it. I would love to see him have a storyline this upcoming season. Highly doubtful, but one can wish...I would be satisfied with it being a minor one, but enough that we see much more of him.

I wonder if this season we'll see him in the opening credits?

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I didn't hear anything about the credits...there was a rumor last year...

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

how long has he been on the show? i can't remember. i'm a new fan, obsessive, but new. don't shoot me.

if not this season, maybe next. he's been like the one constant lab rat for a while.. that and what's her name... jacqui, but she doesn't get as much air time, does she?

6. DJRideout

pabzi, I knew it was a rumor last season, but wishful thinking on my part this season coming... :)

Hodges has been with the show since season 3, eppy 3x11, recipe for murder...and has been slowing growing as a character ever since then. Yay!!

7. DJRideout

OK...two days later!

this is probably old news by now...but new to me! I am not always the quickest on getting info...(yeah, I know, I'm a slack arse) Anyway, I just found out that Wally is giving audio commentary along with the other labrats on the CSI Season 7 dvd set...and obviously it is on the LABRATS eppy.

Another reason of many, to go out on November 2 to purchase the season. :D

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Ooh! Nice!!!

9. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I'd love to hear that commentary!!!

10. DJRideout

Hey there HA47, you are a stranger. I can't wait to hear that commentary as well.....

*crosses off another day on calendar till premier*

11. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

ooo, that'll be a good commentary

12. DJRideout

well, as probably stated once before in here, they all play well off each other, and they are usually over-looked in the show. So I am super happy to see that not only do they get their own eppy, but our beloved Labrats get to do the commentary.

*can only imagine what wally and the rest will say about the episode*

13. hodges_alias_47

I know I haven't been here in awhile. Here's to hoping there is more Davey Hodges (and the Lemons too)!!! Cheers! Salud!

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Lemons...god I forgot that one...I'm embarrassed to have forgotten, someone remind me...

And hi Alias! (talk to me here on PM, I'm rarely in the mood for yahoo)

15. hodges_alias_47

Lemons ... Lab Rats 7X20 ...

Wendy and Hodges are talking ...

Hodges was talking to Nicky about a convention ...
    Wendy, Henry, and Archie were talking about a miniature ...

Basically Hodges told Wendy that she thinks she's too cool.