Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL...I can't stop watchin the eppy. it is hilarious! he got called so many different names in that episode...heheh...

freak boy
    sir galahant
    willie nillie

*crosses off yet another day till premier, to see hodges again...7 1/2 days...wahoo.....goes to watch labrats again*

2. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

actually DJ ... its Sir Galahad

3. DJRideout

lol.....opps! thanks for clarifying it for me....I just took a guess at the spelling.

the icon that pabzi has here, what episode is that from...for the life of me I can't remember....

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I have to see it again, believe it or not, I only saw it twice. Now I remember hehe

5. Wild_Blue_Gil

Wild_Blue_Gil Police Officer

Grissom is my favorite character (and the hottest), but I really like Hodges. He might be tied with Eric as my second fave nowadays. :)

6. DJRideout

well, the day has finally arrived...lol...no more watching Hodges in reruns, not that I had a problem with that, just made the love for the character grow even bigger, but tonight is the night for some NEW Hodges scenes amongst the rest. I've been looking forward to this since seasons end in May! :lol:

*Circles the 27th on the calendar*

Perhaps after tonights episode, this thread will liven up, with new material to talk about.

7. hodges_alias_47

Hopefully he'll be big in tonight's episode ... *cross fingers, toes, wrists and ankles***

8. DJRideout

yeah, they had better of given him a bigger part in the premier, then what they did in the season finale of season 7. What a 20 second sit down with Grissom in the office talking about the miniature killer, and then POOF, Grissom takes off leaving poor Hodges in mid thought or question.

9. Lukaret

Lukaret Dead on Arrival

Okay, who's pleased with the new credits? I am!

10. DJRideout

Long overdue if you ask me...LONG OVERDUE!...I had a hunch about Wally being in them, but I left it at that, cause there was talks before about him being in the opening credits, in previous seasons, but nothing came oh it then, so I kinda thought the same this year.

but personally, I think they should update the credits, but I am satisfied with the wally addition. :)

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I'm very pleased! What eps are the credit scenes from?
    I loved his expression with Natalie, it seemed that he was scared of her.
    "You're special"...lol.
    His seriousness about his work...I love it.

12. hodges_alias_47

I love seeing him in the opening credits ... i was yelling and hollering (in a good way)!!!
    EDIT:

#1 - I think "Lab Rats" when he puts on his jacket and goes to his computer (for his bidding)

#2 - ????

13. DJRideout

definitely labrats....can't mistake that strut of his...his being in the opening credits surely surprised me, cause I really wasn't watching it until there he was...I never had my full attention on the television then....shame on me! so I gotta find it somewhere on the net, or wait until next week to see!

I loved the screen time he got...still wasn't enough for me but surely a hell of a lot more then in the finale...so I was pleased! Hopefully, now that he is in the opening credits...he get a respectable about of screen time. Maybe now he'll have some kind of a story arc of his own...

14. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

congrats to wallace for making the opening credits! he was great in dead doll man...i love him more and more as time goes by!

15. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

I was SO thrilled when the opening credits to "Dead Doll" rolled! YAY Hodges. They traded Sofia for Hodges, not a bad trade in my book.

Afterward, I thought, FINALLY, they have a great team working together on CSI. All the chemistries seem to click and the potential is there for some fabulous storylines.

Bring on more Hodges!!! Yahoo. :lol: :) :devil: :eek: